Challenge To Nathan Oduwa Part 1

saltire266

Fellow bears,

To celebrate me heading back to Qatar on another job I would like to Challenge Nathan to score his first goal before end of the year. If he completes the task then I will donate 500 quid to Govanblue`s Erskine fund or to a charity of the RM members choice.

If anyone can let the club and Nathan know I would appreciate it.

I will set up another challenge in January

RTID

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellow bears,

To celebrate me heading back to Qatar on another job I would like to Challenge Nathan to score his first goal before end of the year. If he completes the task then I will donate 500 quid to Govanblue`s Erskine fund or to a charity of the RM members choice.

RTID

Seriously?

Fellow bears,

RTID

Not quite sure what to make of this thread ( and for the funds sake I hope he scores) but do players really need a fan incentive to score? Would you really withhold cash you can obviously afford if he doesn't score? Is this just a sneak I've landed a great job thread? Or just frustration at oduwa's lack of goals? Strange thread / offer.

Not quite sure what to make of this thread ( and for the funds sake I hope he scores) but do players really need a fan incentive to score? Would you really withhold cash you can obviously afford if he doesn't score? Is this just a sneak I've landed a great job thread? Or just frustration at oduwa's lack of goals? Strange thread / offer.

you do this fund more harm than good

Jesus that's a new low even for you Bp9 .Do you not get any nookie nowadays :-)

you do this fund more harm than good

I think that is unfair mate, BP9 is a great supporter of the fund and while he might have been a bit harsh in his post others have said much the same above.

Now I think it is a great offer but if the OP can afford that kind of donation I would urge him to make it regardless of whether young Nathan manages to score a goal or not. The pleasure it gives to so many deserving people is what counts.

(tu)(tu)

Jesus that's a new low even for you Bp9 .Do you not get any nookie nowadays :-)

What do you make of the offer/ thread? Should we all club together and tell Clark if he scores 10 we will donate to a god cause? It's a strange concept to me? Don't see how my comment is a 'new' low? I just found the concept strange!

I think that is unfair mate, BP9 is a great supporter of the fund and while he might have been a bit harsh in his post others have said much the same above.

Now I think it is a great offer but if the OP can afford that kind of donation I would urge him to make it regardless of whether young Nathan manages to score a goal or not. The pleasure it gives to so many deserving people is what counts.

(tu)(tu)

Agreed.

(tu) (tu)

Agree with the second part. As for the first, an anti-Loyalist bigot like him making sneering remarks at someone willing to put £500 in should not have ANYTHING to do with this fund.

Agree with the second part. As for the first, an anti-Loyalist bigot like him making sneering remarks at someone willing to put £500 in should not have ANYTHING to do with this fund.

I do not agree with BP9 on some things but I have met up with him before a game and he is a fine chap and I bet if you and him met up you would both be able to see past your personal believes and agree on your love for Rangers F C. I urge you both to give it a try.

(tu)(tu)

Not quite sure what to make of this thread ( and for the funds sake I hope he scores) but do players really need a fan incentive to score? Would you really withhold cash you can obviously afford if he doesn't score? Is this just a sneak I've landed a great job thread? Or just frustration at oduwa's lack of goals? Strange th6read / offer.

:lol: You're another weirdo. Fuck up,man.

I do not agree with BP9 on some things but I have met up with him before a game and he is a fine chap and I bet if you and him met up you would both be able to see past your personal believes and agree on your love for Rangers F C. I urge you both to give it a try.

(tu) (tu)

I don't sit in people like his company - back to the whole point - people make charity bets all the time - if your brave enough to listen to Radio Catholic guys like DJ do it with Celtic fans and the like.

This is no different. It's a chance for Erskine to get £500 yet he sneers at it trying to be smart as usual. If it was me I'd say forget it after hearing one of the "helpers" of the fund going on like that.

You really are a prick.

I don't sit in people like his company - back to the whole point - people make charity bets all the time - if your brave enough to listen to Radio Catholic guys like DJ do it with Celtic fans and the like.

This is no different. It's a chance for Erskine to get £500 yet he sneers at it trying to be smart as usual. If it was me I'd say forget it after hearing one of the "helpers" of the fund going on like that.

OK I will leave it at that mate and exit this thread. (tu)

Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with BP9 on this one. It is a strange thread.

If you can afford the money then just donate it. Not sure what the need is to broadcast the "offer" on here, or to request that the club and Oduwa are informed of it either. It smacks a bit of wanting a pat on the back and some recognition for doing a good deed.

And before anyone else says people make charity bets all the time, those charity bets usually consist of 2 people making a bet with the loser donating to charity. Not one person offering to donate a large sum if something happens but to donate fuckall if it doesn't.

Well I'm a bit surprised with all the negative comments.

I thought this would be a good challenge for the player and help him push on and score { might score an important goal for us and help the team move on and also a charity at the same time}

I do donate the same as everybody else but a wee challenge to catch peoples imagination seemed like a wee idea.

Pat on the back etc -no thanks I don't thrive on such things. What I do thrive on is doing good for people that have given their all to enable me to have these chances which I use in return to help people rather than hover around threads like others and spout negative pish like what the tarries do.

Just had 3 years of spending time with my young family and I cant really afford it but as I said earlier you sometimes try to push the boat out and do something which helps.

RTID

Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with BP9 on this one. It is a strange thread.

If you can afford the money then just donate it. Not sure what the need is to broadcast the "offer" on here, or to request that the club and Oduwa are informed of it either. It smacks a bit of wanting a pat on the back and some recognition for doing a good deed.

And before anyone else says people make charity bets all the time, those charity bets usually consist of 2 people making a bet with the loser donating to charity. Not one person offering to donate a large sum if something happens but to donate fuckall if it doesn't.

:lol: repped !