If we win the title

Bobby83

If so should Smith stay?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. If so should Smith stay?

• Yes he deserves another season
    • No, we need someone else either way, hes finished

As the title says:

Is a winning the league in your eyes enough justification for SDM to keep him here another another season/indefinately?.

I picked no. Hes taking us back years and stunting the development of our youth.

And hes a clueless Dinosaur.

WATP

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WS is a legend, mostly for 9IAR and 92/93 CL campaign.

Time to move to the boardroom and let ALLY have a crack tho.

bring on youth players, 442 and wingers :)

Ive said yes purely because I cannot see us going for anyone else this summer. It would be pointless as we have no money to strengthen and it would also give us another year to see if Ally is ready for the step up, which I feel he is not just yet, or indeed 12 months in order to get the right man in to replace him. SDM is extremely loyal to his managers and if Walter wants to stay, he will do.

No, we need someone else either way, hes finished; this should be his last season no matter what happens!

And when it's over, he should leave the club altogether, and, take McCoist, McDowall, Durrant, Owen....with him.

No, I want him gone.

Need someone new, from outside the club, can work with younger players, bring the youth players through and someone who will build a balanced squad that is based on quality rather than quantity.

I would rather see players with potential than aging players here for a last pay day.

I believe he will stay though.