Got a guy thrown out for saying/singing this....

Boab

WVB on fire, you go yoursel. :lol:

Seriously Jardy my man, you just don't to that to people. Its downright nasty, as well as cowardly.

I remember once at the piggery in 87, we'd just gone 3-1 down (a stunner from Owen Archdeacon iirc :barf: ) and myself and some others decided to head round their end to get a few punches in (we was bad boys, but we loved our mums)....still in our end before even getting 5 yards, some Ulster bassa burst my head with his flute for leaving early and "not standing"....ironic as we were on our way to ,ahem, defend the faith!

The point is, i was burst, blood all over, and a pig not 10 yards away. Did i grass? The thought never entered my head (leaves door open for potential comedians).

Numerous other occasions i could tell you about, we all could, and i'm sure you could too. Grassing is only acceptable when there is a victim.

i totally agree with your points as you will see from comments i made in another thread about this but im no going to condemn the man before he defends himself. P.S. did you hit him back or shit yourself?

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously Jardy my man, you just don't to that to people. Its downright nasty, as well as cowardly.

I remember once at the piggery in 87, we'd just gone 3-1 down (a stunner from Owen Archdeacon iirc :barf: ) and myself and some others decided to head round their end to get a few punches in (we was bad boys, but we loved our mums)....still in our end before even getting 5 yards, some Ulster bassa burst my head with his flute for leaving early and "not standing"....ironic as we were on our way to ,ahem, defend the faith!

The point is, i was burst, blood all over, and a pig not 10 yards away. Did i grass? The thought never entered my head (leaves door open for potential comedians).

Numerous other occasions i could tell you about, we all could, and i'm sure you could too. Grassing is only acceptable when there is a victim.

Well said WVB! (tu)

P.s. hows the napper? :harhar:

I don't appear to have suffered any lasting brain damage.

Well said WVB! (tu)

:rolleyes:

Well said WVB! (tu)

i had to buy a new flute :harhar:

bought it for 50 pence

queue a song

Well said WVB! (tu)

bought it for 50 pence

queue a song

ahh the KPL never changes!

Catholics go to Hell;

Protestants go to Heaven;

And just as fucking well

At Ibrox

Dirty wee scumbag Boab.

you went back to february to get one up on boab.............. ;) well played WVB.

I brought it up ya tool! http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2827688

are you actually proud you got this guy chucked out?

Hang on. It was a cunt with an Uddingston T-shirt. He was a big bastard in his 30s-40s & i was still 17.

See, even I can get it wrong occasionally.

ownage, aye? ;)

Catholics go to Hell;

Protestants go to Heaven;

And just as fucking well

At Ibrox

Dirty wee scumbag Boab.

you went back to february to get one up on boab.............. ;) well played WVB.

I brought it up ya tool! http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2827688

was going to let you defend yourself boab and not join in with the rest of them but if you want to start getting bitchy what you did was unbeleiveable and the fact you brought it up is even worse, you should be pretty embarassed about this.

Firstly, this has been fun! A surprise, not sure if I'd call it pleasant or not!

I replied in Frankie in context and then left the house after seeing his reply, I had to leave at the time rather than because I was satisfied with Frankie's reply either way. - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2827688

Nevertheless, the story is fairly simple in that I heard it about several rows down and I had a word in the ear to the security guard and the police man put his ear to listen too and they dealt with it as they seen fit. I seen it as the person being out of order.

Fact is that if I wanted to, I couldn't have went walked rows downstairs due to my disability and so that was the only option if I was do anything about it or indeed not.

It was the 1 man.

Most of you know that I've never felt in love with many of the arguably 'un-related to Rangers' songs but I'd never say anything to the authorities as folk see things differently as to how that relates to RFC.

To Jardy, I replied to you as I was reading the thread through.

To Danny, as I see you in the thread, I think our man Danny analysed things very well back in '07 very well at the start of this thread (tu) Kev also was spot on.

If your grassing one man up, your grassing them all up.

Dont want the clubs name being ruined by sectarian singing. Its gets enough of that in the media right now, and back then. But we certainly shouldnt grass each other up. At the very most, self police, have a word in the persons ear thats starting the songs.

Firstly, this has been fun! A surprise, not sure if I'd call it pleasant or not!

I replied in Frankie in context and then left the house after seeing his reply, I had to leave at the time rather than because I was satisfied with Frankie's reply either way. - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2827688

Nevertheless, the story is fairly simple in that I heard it about several rows down and I had a word in the ear to the security guard and the police man put his ear to listen too and they dealt with it as they seen fit.

Fact is that if I wanted to, I couldn't have went walked rows downstairs due to my disability and so that was the only option if I was do anything about it or indeed not.

It was the 1 man.

Most of you know that I've never felt in love with many of the arguably 'un-related to Rangers' songs but I'd never say anything to the authorities as folk see things differently as to how that relates to RFC.

To Danny, as I see you in the thread, I think our man Danny analysed things very well back in '07 very well at the start of this thread (tu)

Boab i hope your not using your disability as an excuse for grassing him in?

Nevertheless, the story is fairly simple in that I heard it about several rows down and I had a word in the ear to the security guard and the police man put his ear to listen too and they dealt with it as they seen fit.

It was the 1 man.

To Danny, as I see you in the thread, I think our man Danny analysed things very well back in '07 very well at the start of this thread (tu)

Was going to be my next point (tu).

It was the 1 man.

No, I think thats slightly harsh.

All I was meaning was that I couldn't have possibly considered confronting him as he perhaps 10 or so stairs down the stand from where I am and confronting or 'having a word in his ear' was something folk have mentioned in the thread.

I was only addressing that point mate.

Also, I had not long joined RM at the time and was probaby testing the water a bit aswell tbh. Don't regret doing it or creating the thread, the thread is very interesting.

Well said WVB! (tu)

bought it for 50 pence

queue a song

KPL, I have a distinct feeling that you only knew one song :pipe: