Best player you've seen live?

Wilbert

Mines Has Gotty Be Zinedine Zidane. Waited For The Real Madrid Team At THe Gledoch Hotel When They Came Over To

Play Bayer Leverkausen In THe Champions League Final. Reckon Hes The Most Naturally Gifted Player In Ma Day Ind Age.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three spring to mind. The best performance of any player i have seen live has got to be Juan Roman Riquelme in the first leg at Ibrox. He did things with a football i never though possible and was the most composed player i have ever seen on the ball.

Went to watch Liverpool at Anfield a couple of years back and watched Steven Gerrard rip a decent Wigna side to sreds almost single-handedly. Where he gets his energy and power from i'll never know.

Watching Xavi and Iniesta against us at the Nou Camp, even from so high up, was a thing of beauty. Their interchanging passing and movement was incredible. You never really appreciate just how good these two are i don't think until you have seen them live.

Ronaldo.

Went to the Camp Nou back in 1996 to see Barcelona v Valencia, and I have never seen a performance like it. This when he was simply untouchable.

Seen the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Zidane, Messi, Ronaldinho, Gerrard, Xavi, Henry, Totti, Kily Gonzalez, Riquelme, Scholes, Giggs....over the years, but none of them close to an on form Ronaldo.

Ronaldo.

Went to the Camp Nou back in 1996 to see Barcelona v Valencia, and I have never seen a performance like it. This when he was simply untouchable.

Seen the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Zidane, Messi, Ronaldinho, Gerrard, Xavi, Henry, Totti, Kily Gonzalez, Riquelme, Scholes, Giggs....over the years, but none of them close to an on form Ronaldo.

The 1st and 3rd goals! :drool:

The pace and power shown is quite brilliant.

O Fenômeno!

Ronaldo.

The 1st and 3rd goals! :drool:

The pace and power shown is quite brilliant.

O Fenômeno!

Superb find, Barcelona, and Ronaldo especially were amazing. One of the best performances I have ever seen. It was a cracking match aswell - could have ended 6-6.