239 members have voted

1. 1. Was 9 In A Row Worth It Now?

• Yes, the OP is a banana
    • No, I wear krisyrfc pyjamas

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We net-spent more during Advocaats time than we did during 9IAR. Our debt was more than manageable when PLG was in charge. Our current debt is because of

A. the Kaunas disaster

B. Smith spending over £20m in two close seasons including a fortune on the likes of Lafferty, Whittaker etc

Ofcourse winning 9iar was worth it, but we were in financial shit after Advocaat tried to get us to the later stages of the cl. Our debt was brought down after the Mcleish era where Mclleland was in charge, when we brought in PLG we had very little debt, but refused to sanction any spending so he was always gonna fail (personaaly id rather have given PLG £30mil to spend than Walter) but we gave Walter £30mil that he mostly wasted but no one will say anything about it 'cos Walters a legend'

Ofcourse winning 9iar was worth it, but we were in financial shit after Advocaat tried to get us to the later stages of the cl. Our debt was brought down after the Mcleish era where Mclleland was in charge, when we brought in PLG we had very little debt, but refused to sanction any spending so he was always gonna fail (personaaly id rather have given PLG £30mil to spend than Walter) but we gave Walter £30mil that he mostly wasted but no one will say anything about it 'cos Walters a legend'

wrong mate

ive been banging on about it for ages, and im not the only one, far from it, Walter will not progress us, he would keep filling the squad with 2m pound journeymen if he could imo (tu)

and obviously Walter is a legend, what he has done for Rangers over both tenures has been amazing, but his time is coming to a close imo. (tu)

Le Guen had a budget and never spent it all.

Advocaats spending, Contracts given out by Eck/Bain and Walters lavish spending has caused this mess, but only 1 man authorised it all.

;)

this is a "spot te tim" poll if you ask me

i agree with this guy. "wearethemighty" you must be a tim did u miss 9 in a row coz Father Gerry was houndin you son?

dont ask fuckin silly questions n ull not get silly answers ya tit.AAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDd it was advocat that spent all the £££££££££££££££ plus big didy laff(at him)erty cost more that laudrup wtf?????PLG BOUGHT SEBO NO1 SHOULD GIVE HIM MONEY AGAIN!!!!!!!

correct me if im wrong but 9iar didnt cause our current state

wee Dick did!

Wee Dick didnt Mr Murray did,

Mr murray swallowed the shite wee Dick was feeding him and gave him millions upon millions to spend,of course Mr Murray is part to blame, no one is denying that, but Advocaat was the one buying the players he wanted, Murray doesnt scout players, he trusts his managers, obviously far too much going by the state we are in.

(tu)

Only a bheggar would ask a fcukin senseless question like this ? Fcuk Me thick as fcuk ! :sherlock:

I was going to say the very same, but I thought I'd let someone else point out the obvious first.