Golf

kplfishtank

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Now get our shit together for going over to the USA in 2 year this shouldn't have been this close after the first 2 days. 

This team will get done again easy in America. 

I'm not sure if you are aware but the lead finished the exact same as it was after 2 days:lol:

52 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Can Donald remain the captain for 2 year time. 

No rules against it but the generally change it, I'm sure either Jacklin or Gallagher did a double stint in the 80s-90s...saying that it's perhaps changed these days

59 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I imagine morikawa and fowler  picks getting scrutinised? 

One point from both of them 

Not picking on any player as such, they're too crafty to do that. Too many players not getting the points they should have. Also blaming it on European courses, travel, end of season, blah blah. Didn't mention 30 years though. At no time have they said they were beaten by a better team.

1 hour ago, bornabear said:

Not picking on any player as such, they're too crafty to do that. Too many players not getting the points they should have. Also blaming it on European courses, travel, end of season, blah blah. Didn't mention 30 years though. At no time have they said they were beaten by a better team.

Sky over hear saying fowler been ill this week and been keeping his distance, eating alone etc incase he spread it.

that wouldn’t have helped if it’s correct.