Golf

kplfishtank

Watched Rahm’s interview on Sky Sports there. Thought it was pretty low from him using Seve’s name by saying how Seve changed the game in Europe and that is inspiring him to raise the profile of LIV. I can tell you 450 million reasons why that’s bullshit John. 👍🏻

I played superb at the weekend. 

Winter greens but 5 birdies and now I know how well I can hit the ball when I push the ball back in my stance and stop for a millisecond at the top of the swing.

Like turning the clock back 35 years when I played off 3.

Not just telling you guys I'm telling everybody 

Then my amateur team lost 2 1 to a 93rd minute sliced cross on Saturday afternoon. Life doesn't take long in bringing you back down to earth. 

• 3 weeks later...

Either broke or dislocated a finger playing in Florida 

took 4 weeks off and played Troon on 29/12/23. Done the same again😂😂. Can still play but need to get to bottom of it. Don’t want to be doing that every time I’m golfing as it’s sore as fuck for a few days after it. 

• 1 month later...

Fucking gagging for a round. No played since the start of November and the fairways were frost so patched it and said I'm by till the end of March, but would fucking love a round now. 

Few of my mates still play in the winter but I think it's miserable. Often mats, lift off fairway, temp greens etc fucking shite. Mud up to your shins. 

Plan is to get to the range twice a week on the lead up to better weather and get some clubs dialled in. 

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Fucking gagging for a round. No played since the start of November and the fairways were frost so patched it and said I'm by till the end of March, but would fucking love a round now. 

Few of my mates still play in the winter but I think it's miserable. Often mats, lift off fairway, temp greens etc fucking shite. Mud up to your shins. 

Plan is to get to the range twice a week on the lead up to better weather and get some clubs dialled in. 

Am the same mate, missing it like fuck.

Been at the range nearly every week since late November, think ma last round was late in that month. It's no great but keeps me at least doing something. 

The night was shite tho into that wind. 

Going to try get out some amount this year as we don't realise how quickly it fly's in until it's too late 😂