Oh wow :\ Have you heard about this?

Lafferty27

Here is my prediction for todays game (bear in mind that I'm never wrong when it comes to old firm derby's- I've predicted the last 3 scores correctly and who would score each goal for us). So here it is:

Rangers 2-2 Celtic here in the 5th minute of injury time. walter smith is making a substitution, boyd is going off for... lafferty :-O the crowd are booing.

Celtic have a corner, McGready swings it across, Miller has got a header on it and knocked it to Lafferty on the edge of the box. Lafferty runs towards the two centre backs...

WHATS THIS!!!!!! He's through on goal!!!! He's done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3-2 Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyle Lafferty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KYLE LAFFERTY HAS JUST RAN 73 YARDS, TOOK ON TWO DEFENDERS AND PUT IT THROUGH THE KEEPERS LEGS AND INTO THE BACK OF THE NET!!!!!! Who could have predicted this????

Lafferty27, that's who.

I believe you'll get odds of about 1000/1 on this, get it on!!!!

Here is my prediction for todays game (bear in mind that I'm never wrong when it comes to old firm derby's- I've predicted the last 3 scores correctly and who would score each goal for us). So here it is:

Rangers 2-2 Celtic here in the 5th minute of injury time. walter smith is making a substitution, boyd is going off for... lafferty :-O the crowd are booing.

Celtic have a corner, McGready swings it across, Miller has got a header on it and knocked it to Lafferty on the edge of the box. Lafferty runs towards the two centre backs...

WHATS THIS!!!!!! He's through on goal!!!! He's done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3-2 Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyle Lafferty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KYLE LAFFERTY HAS JUST RAN 73 YARDS, TOOK ON TWO DEFENDERS AND PUT IT THROUGH THE KEEPERS LEGS AND INTO THE BACK OF THE NET!!!!!! Who could have predicted this????

Lafferty27, that's who.

I believe you'll get odds of about 1000/1 on this, get it on!!!!

SKINS DP !!! hope your right mate, are you feeling ok ? or just a mad mental adrenaline rush :lol: