Danny Kops it

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is this sense? we should be making every attempt to keep our best players...this guy has shown bags of potential at such a young age - if we can get him on a 3 yrs extension, have him for a couple more yrs, at which point we could be making possibly 10mill

another person linked away from ibrox. And the same faces saying "get him to fuck"

disapointing really, he is one of our most promising young talents and we should be doing everything in our power to keep him.

If he does go then good luck to him.

wilsons family are all bheggars,fuck him,club here before him and long after him watp

sense at last!

They're such rhabid bheggars that they allowed him to sign the first time.

I believe when the future of the club is sorted in the close season and a Management team is in place under contract, Wilson will sign an extension.

whats this "glamour testimonial at anfield" pish being spouted

who the fuck gives a toss about playing that second rate EPL team

Agree mate, i would rather face a club who are in the CL :craphead:

whats this "glamour testimonial at anfield" pish being spouted

who the fuck gives a toss about playing that second rate EPL team

Agree mate, i would rather face a club who are in the CL :craphead:

would rather arrange a meaningless friendly in a tim infested city where even the biggest paper there fuckin despises us and writes shit about us ;)

1. Carlos Cuellar is not a legend!

2. Barry Ferguson turned his back on Rangers for the might of Blackburn. Maybe not a traitor, but he made his bed and should never have been brought back.

Turned his back on Rangers ? Came through the ranks, made into a world class centre mid and the premiership had eyes on him, were you expecting him to stay at Rangers for the REST OF HIS CAREER??

A real Rangers man would never leave, far less one who had the captaincy. NEVER.

Barry Ferguson can get to fuck, so can Dhanny Wilson, and as for Carlos Cuellar being a legend, well..................bwahahahaha.

18-years of age? They should rip the 'Pool's hand off for £3m.

All they need do is insist on a sell-on clause - it's similar to the Santa Clause except instead of a red suit it would be a red strip.

Then there's the insanity clause - George 'the cat' Gallowagate knows all about that one.

another person linked away from ibrox. And the same faces saying "get him to fuck"

disapointing really, he is one of our most promising young talents and we should be doing everything in our power to keep him.

Well, we the fans cant do anything to keep him to stay, if the majority of fans realise this then surely the only thing to say is good riddance and good luck? Take any money we get for him (remember we paid nothing), whack a sell on clause as CB mentioned and we are laughing down the line, unless of course he stays at liverpool for life...

If this is true, then break a leg you money grabbing twat! Not a good move for a young kid, he should be staying with us for another couple of years.

If it isn't true and you sign a new deal then welcome to the family big man :wink:

Well, we the fans cant do anything to keep him to stay, if the majority of fans realise this then surely the only thing to say is good riddance and good luck? Take any money we get for him (remember we paid nothing), whack a sell on clause as CB mentioned and we are laughing down the line, unless of course he stays at liverpool for life...

A player wants to leave Rangers & you wish him good luck? I wish him nothing but misery, just like I hope every player who thinks there are bigger clubs than The Rangers fall flat on their faces.

The fact that I hate scousers because of their behaviour at Hillsborough & subsequent 20 years of whinging does not endear me to Dhanny Wilson either. Rangers & Bradford fans dont behave like those scouse cunts, just a bunch of tims in red shirts.

BBC running with the story too but again, without quotes:

By Alasdair Lamont

Defender Danny Wilson is expected to agree a move from Rangers to Liverpool in the next seven days.

The 18-year-old has just over a year left on his contract and had turned down the new deal on offer to him.

Liverpool had a previous bid turned down but have returned with an improved offer in the region of £2m plus add-ons that Rangers have deemed acceptable.

The Ibrox club stood to lose the player for around £500,000 in compensation had he not been sold this summer.

Wilson, who made his debut in October, was recently voted PFA Scotland young player of the year, having made over 20 appearances - two in the Champions League - and scored once this season.

Injury ended his campaign prematurely, but he will leave Ibrox with winners' medals from Rangers' Scottish Premier League and Co-operative Insurance Cup triumphs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8669988.stm

well if thats what he wants theres not much we can do to stop him, better getting some money for him now than losing him for next to nothing next summer. Very disappointing though, one of the best players to come out of murray park and hes leaving after just a year in the first team

REPORTER: So Danny, how pleased are you to have joined Liverpool?

DANNY: Well, its no secret that I grew up supporting Liverpool, I used to run around the streets of Livingston wearing my Liverpool top

doh

Some of the "fans" on here absolutely disgust me.

Insults towards Wilson becuase the papers say it's his "dream" to play for one of the most successful and famous clubs ever?

Insults towards Wilson becuase the papers say it's his "dream" to play for one of the most successful and famous clubs ever?

He already plays for the most successful, The Famous Glasgow Rangers. :sherlock:

He can get to fuck if he doesn't want to be here.

You're a Rangers fan?

What a fucking mongol you are son, just give the keypad back to your care-worker.