Danny Kops it

want him to stay so heres hoping.

if he doensn't get the best price for him ( smalling for 10m and blackburn put 10m clause on their 18 centre back and wilson quoted at 1.5-3m is scandulous)

less the celtic piss boys though

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks almost certain he'll go. and in truth i dont feel sorry for rangers losing him, i feel sorry for him as a player who in going has pretty much wrecked his career. if he really is THAT good then can we have Agger in replacement?

He should be greatful to rangers and walter smith for bringing him through the ranks and then walter for playing him and giving him some 1st team experience, show some loyalty man. He's making a huge mistake he'll go down there and not get into the team it always happens, carragher, skrtl, agger and others would be ahead of him in terms of being picked, why not stay and become a better player develop play in the champions league and get another couple of medals up here and then go south ?

If he thinks there are bigger clubs than The Rangers, let him go, in 6 months we'll have forgotten the cunt anyway.

Good luck being the new Carlos Cuellar,you piece of shite. :pipe:

No club on earth could tempt me away from Ibrox if I was good enough. Any cunt that wants to leave is no better than our traitor ex-captain who fucked off to Blackburn in 2004.

1. Fuck you. Cuellar is a legend and is 10x better than Wilson so if he's the new Carlos Cuellar, explain to me how this is a bad thing?

2. Fuck you. Barry Ferguson is a legend. Traitor my fucking arse. You're the traitor if you speak so lowly of Rangers legends.

Barry Ferguson is a self-centred cunt who put himself before the club on numerous occasions.

His friendship with Lennon is yet another reason to ensure that he doesn't get mentioned in the same breath as some of the truly great servants we had previously.

thats the same barry ferguson who played through the pain barrier and took painkilling injections to get through games season after season!the guys a legend

every fucking time ferguson had a pish run of form, it was down to injury that he was playing through

Like I said before, there's no quotes from Danny or Rangers or even Liverpool saying that this is definitely happening. For the amount of people that say they never believe anything that come out the "mhedia" are the very same one's that seem to be believing this and cursing the boy, lets just wait and see what happens before we make our minds up about Wilson.

BBC are saying 2m plus add ons.

It is something that RFC must do if Wilson wont sign a new contract. There was a rumour that he was only offered 2k a week to stay which I doubt very much. With the future of RFC in flux then it is unreasonable to blame any party. Rangers were maybe forced to be unrealistic or stingy and Wilson had a great offer from Liverpool and Wilson would be out of contract after next season too. So this makes sense now.

If Webster comes back and Weir too then Wilson was probably a reserve - especially if Boogie stays.

With Rafa's future in serious doubt I dont see why Liverpool would be signing anyone just yet. New manager(if there is one) will have his own targets

If that's the case then why did Liverpool sign Jonjo Shelvey about a week ago.?

Didnt realise they had signed him.

Decent prospect that they got for a good price

Rumoured price of 1.5 million which is a decent price for a guy who is highly rated.

If we are offered 3 million it'll be a good bid and I'll wish him well. Although I'd rather he'd stayed I'm not going to bitter because he's accepting a move to England.

Feel bitter towards this boy, never liked him in the first place, never shows enough emotion!! A trier and a failure fuck him and his taigy roots!!! We spent a fortune making him the man he is like alot of the youth today and this is coming from a guy in his mid 20's lol!!!

Feel bitter towards this boy, never liked him in the first place, never shows enough emotion!! A trier and a failure fuck him and his taigy roots!!! We spent a fortune making him the man he is like alot of the youth today and this is coming from a guy in his mid 20's lol!!!

FFS that's a bit strong lol

fuck it lets hang him, i'll bring the rope

FFS that's a bit strong lol

fuck it lets hang him, i'll bring the rope

Mate you should feel as you did when you bought that shirt!!! We like yourself have been done out of money!!

Don't know wtf my kitchen or shirt has to do with the topics in the bears den but whatever

Explain to me exactly how we have been "done out of money"

IF and it's a big IF, the papers are correct, then we will be getting 2 million quid plus addons for him( i think he is worth more but thats another argument). Are you trying to tell me we have spent over 2 million quid teaching him the game?

I honestly don't understand the mentality of some of our support.

Don't know wtf my kitchen or shirt has to do with the topics in the bears den but whatever

Explain to me exactly how we have been "done out of money"

IF and it's a big IF, the papers are correct, then we will be getting 2 million quid plus addons for him( i think he is worth more but thats another argument). Are you trying to tell me we have spent over 2 million quid teaching him the game?

I honestly don't understand the mentality of some of our support.

Ill highlight why your shirt is in the bears den you said it :rolleyes: The mentallity of your support with sense deserve the right to be annoyed at losing a player with no loyalty to his TRADE as thats what we taught him. Leaving at fist opportunity. Downhill from here Danny :wink:

Wow quite a few willing to slate him immediately even if it isn't confirmed yet.

At the end of the day there is a clear lack of stability in future of Rangers at the moment, with no apparent long term plan beyond this season. We have several players out of contact who can easily walk next month reducing our squad further, a manager who has no long term contract. Who could blame him (and any other player) for wanting to move in these uncertain times. Particularly while his stock is high, who is to say that next season he plays and keeps up his form with us? An opportunity rarely comes along for a Scottish player to move to a big Premiership side which any sensible player with ambition has to consider.

Honestly though i think Wilson is taking a massive gamble as a) Liverpool are hardly on the rise at the moment and b) Very rarely promote from their youth to the first team. And I would personally recommend if he wanted to get first team football he should stay here but I can understand his reasons in going.