Danny Kops it

1. Carlos Cuellar is not a legend!

2. Barry Ferguson turned his back on Rangers for the might of Blackburn. Maybe not a traitor, but he made his bed and should never have been brought back.

Turned his back on Rangers ? Came through the ranks, made into a world class centre mid and the premiership had eyes on him, were you expecting him to stay at Rangers for the REST OF HIS CAREER??

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Barry Ferguson turned his back on Rangers for the might of Blackburn. Maybe not a traitor, but he made his bed and should never have been brought back.

1. Notice how I clearly said "Rangers legend" when speaking about Barry Ferguson and just "legend" when speaking about Carlos Cuellar. To me, he's the best defender Rangers have had since Richard Gough, so he's a legend to me, I accept he isn't a Rangers legend though

2. So if we sold Messi to Barcelona, you wouldn't want him back? Birthday card pish. If he's good enough, he's good enough. Barry realised he made a mistake by leaving and came back and the rest is history!!!!

Him leaving shouldn't rubbish his talents and his contributions towards Glasgow Rangers.

Barry realised he had flopped big time down south and scurried back up to Scotland with his tail between his legs.

He didn't flop at all in England, was captain of Blackburn, was never the same player after an horrific injury. He was also severely homesick.

Turned his back on Rangers ? Came through the ranks, made into a world class centre mid and the premiership had eyes on him, were you expecting him to stay at Rangers for the REST OF HIS CAREER??

Bigger teams than Blackburn would have coughed up £7m for Ferguson if he was really world class.

If he thinks there are bigger clubs than The Rangers, let him go, in 6 months we'll have forgotten the cunt anyway.

Good luck being the new Carlos Cuellar,you piece of shite. :pipe:

No club on earth could tempt me away from Ibrox if I was good enough. Any cunt that wants to leave is no better than our traitor ex-captain who fucked off to Blackburn in 2004.

Come on mate. That's unfair.

Wilson's a young boy with a chance to earn mega and set himself up for life. He isn't you or me and thus will make the decision that benefits him and his family. No-one can complain about that. I live a blinkered life where Rangers governs my wardrobe, my bank, my friends, pastimes, etc. Not everyone is like me (and you I guess!). He might actually be able to see beyond his team.

As for Barry. He is a Rangers man to the core. He may have moved from Rangers, but that does not make him any less of a Bluenose. He thought it was the right decision at the time, he has said he regretted moving, fair enough. He is not, and would never betray Rangers no matter what way you look at it. Was I disappointed? Of course. Did I think that we were was getting a bit stale and needed a change - yes. Turns out most of us did at that time, and Barry could see it as well.

Traitor? Piece of shite?

Fair enough have a pop, but to get into any Bluenose like that is a bit OTT IMHO.

BDL

If he thinks there are bigger clubs than The Rangers, let him go, in 6 months we'll have forgotten the cunt anyway.

No club on earth could tempt me away from Ibrox if I was good enough. Any cunt that wants to leave is no better than our traitor ex-captain who fucked off to Blackburn in 2004.

1. Fuck you. Cuellar is a legend and is 10x better than Wilson so if he's the new Carlos Cuellar, explain to me how this is a bad thing?

2. Fuck you. Barry Ferguson is a legend. Traitor my fucking arse. You're the traitor if you speak so lowly of Rangers legends.

Barry Ferguson is a self-centred cunt who put himself before the club on numerous occasions.

His friendship with Lennon is yet another reason to ensure that he doesn't get mentioned in the same breath as some of the truly great servants we had previously.

Quote "skint Rangers" our debt is usually in print at £31m that was before savage cuts, Cl money etc, so we can assume its a wee bit lower than that.

English giants? who lost £54.9m in a season ffs, to take the outstanding debt to £351+m.(interest payments on that ££££££s plenty)

Bet they wish they were as skint as us.

I will be glad when the proposed takeover is complete, the journo's will be scratching thier heads as they have been printing, cash strapped, skint, crisis club before the word Rangers for so long, in general they are a bunch of cunts revelling in our temporary cash flow problem.

Danny Wilson, good young player but he has a long long way to go to be the finished article, £3m imho is a fair price.

Yawn...

Rafa Benitez's future is unclear, as is Liverpool's, as a club. I doubt they will be making any signings just yet!

£3m rated player - by who :unsure:

£1.5m plus a 'glamour testimonial' - glamour? Liverpool are shit, their stadium is a dump...

Yet more pish written by the mhedia.

why not? they just signed a guy from Charlton, what makes signing Wilson any different?

Danny Kops it

By ROBERT GRIEVE

Published: 08 May 2010

DANNY WILSON will seal his dream switch to Liverpool in the next week.

SunSport understands the Kop giants will table a fresh bid for the Rangers superkid after their first move was knocked back last week.

And skint Rangers boss Walter Smith will be forced to give up his fight to hang on to the £3million-rated defender.

Liverpool last week offered £1.5m plus a glamour testimonial at Anfield as they tried to lure Wilson south.

Gers insisted they wouldn't part with the 18-year-old stopper on the cheap.

But Wilson has made it clear he does not plan to sign a new Ibrox contract - and Anfield insiders believe the deal will be done after the final day of the season tomorrow.

We exclusively revealed in February the Premiership outfit were leading the chase to sign Scotland's Young Player of the Year as they begin a rebuilding programme.

Tottenham were also keeping tabs on Wilson's situation, but have now conceded defeat.

Snaring the Scotland Under-21 starlet is regarded as a major coup at Anfield.

Wilson will be handed a bumper wage rise and the promise of a chance to make the grade among English football's elite.

Kop boss Rafa Benitez wants Wilson to sign this summer so he can have three years at the club before the age of 21.

That would allow him to be regarded as 'homegrown' in the eyes of UEFA for future Champions League tournaments.

New UEFA rules demand competing teams have a certain percentage of players who were developed by the club.

Meanwhile, Gers boss Smith revealed he'll forge ahead with the bank's Plan A limited spending budget if Gers don't find a buyer by the end of next week.

Businessman Andrew Ellis is still in the frame to take over the cash-strapped SPL champions.

And Smith hopes any buyout would hand him a bigger transfer kitty for new players.

However, the Gers gaffer is fearful no takeover deal will be done and he has revealed he can't wait forever before starting to revamp his squad.

Six players could be on their way out of the club after tomorrow's final league clash with Motherwell and Smith has identified possible replacements.

He said: "The situation is just the same at the present moment.

"But that is not the club's problem, if you follow me.

"That is the least of the problems, when you consider what we have to prepare for in the coming season.

Advertisement

Click to learn more...Quantcast Quantcast

"I hope we have a clearer picture, within the next week or so, on which of the paths we're taking.

"As long as we know which one it is, that's the main thing.

"I've not been able to do a great deal of planning, so that's a little logistical problem we have to get over.

"We've been doing enough in the background to keep us up to speed with what we need and what we want - effectively what we can get.

"Although our scouting department was cut back fairly dramatically, we've still been active in that area and we have a fair idea of some of the targets we would want for next season."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2964840/Danny-Kops-it.html

The last paragraph is quite positive imo, quote aswell.

Barry ain't to homesick this time is he?? Don't get me wrong he is havin a great season but do you honestly think he is wishin he was at rangers! Barry had to make it down there this time!!

cunt, piece of shite, traitor, Fuck You, Fuck You, traitor, FUCK HIM, ya fuckin tosser, self-centred cunt, muppets

35 replies into this thread, and these are all insults aimed at Rangers players and Rangers fans. Hope you're all proud of yourselves...

Still a small chance we might be able to hang onto him for a few more years, but lets be honest we were never going to hold onto him for the long term.

Time to realize this is part of the reason Murray Park was made for, It's following the Ajax blueprint.

Some sense in this thread (tu)

I don't think Wilson sees his future here long term, should we keep him until next summer and let him leave for nothing? As that article says, he can leave now and be "home-grown" by the club he goes to, so that pushes his value up.

He's a good prospect, but we're not going to keep him anyway so let's get maximum cash for him.

What are these muppets talking about? Barry Ferguson a traitor? BS, ffs. Ally McCoist went to Killie. does that make him a traitor too? Pish!!!

I still like Fergie but that post is fucking horrific in so many ways. Fergie wanted out, McCoist was pushed out. McCoist was coming to the end of his career. This is the same McCoist who sat on the bench and was known as the judge, when all he ever wanted was to play for the Rangers. Ferguson was captain, the hero, our star man, yet Blackburn was the place he thought to be his goldmine

1. Notice how I clearly said "Rangers legend" when speaking about Barry Ferguson and just "legend" when speaking about Carlos Cuellar. To me, he's the best defender Rangers have had since Richard Gough, so he's a legend to me, I accept he isn't a Rangers legend though

2. So if we sold Messi to Barcelona, you wouldn't want him back? Birthday card pish. If he's good enough, he's good enough. Barry realised he made a mistake by leaving and came back and the rest is history!!!!

Him leaving shouldn't rubbish his talents and his contributions towards Glasgow Rangers.

Barry realised he had flopped big time down south and scurried back up to Scotland with his tail between his legs.

Was that after he was made captain then broke his ankle ya fuckin tosser

:anguish:

I like Danny, but I just can't see him going to Liverpool - I just find it hard to believe one of the "big" teams or, quite frankly, a Spanish manager (and I hate Rafa!) would pick up a Scottish youngster.

1. Fuck you. Cuellar is a legend and is 10x better than Wilson so if he's the new Carlos Cuellar, explain to me how this is a bad thing?

2. Fuck you. Barry Ferguson is a legend. Traitor my fucking arse. You're the traitor if you speak so lowly of Rangers legends.

Barry ferguson had the honour of captaining and playing for Rangers, something we can only dream of. He turned his back on it. Please don't give me this legend shite.

Lot of Barry Ferguson hating going on here,

It wouldn't be too hard to believe that we had to sell Ferguson in order to get a bit of cash in.

As i'm led to believe, it was him or Arteta that had to go, and no-one wanted Arteta at the time, Ferguson bit the bullet and went to Blackburn in order to help out the club,

But no he's a traitor, a villain, and he was hugely successful at Blackburn and now Birmingham.

With regards to the OP, load a pish, what i love about it is Spurs, who have qualified for the CL have been scared off :), Yeah cos they have no money whatsoever and cant afford 3 million.

The deal, with earnings heavily based on appearances, if reports earlier this year are to be believed, at the same time as the manager stated he would be used very sparingly, gave little incentive for discussions to continue over a contract extension.

Releasing Broadfoot and using his wages to give Wilson a deal and a promise that he will be given chances to develop in the first team would be the sensible thing to do and would be better investment for the club in the longer term.