Danny Kops it

Not until I'd achieved every realistic aim I had with Rangers, no.

Realistically, I'd want to spend every minute of my career with the club I loved, then be a coach at said club, and eventually manage us.

Or i might piss off to Blackburn and show myself up as a twat. :craphead:

Wilson can go fuck himself, like Cuellar. Neither will be remembered as Rangers Legends.

I'm sure that "twat" was made captain of Blackburn.

Captain of The Rangers

Captain of Blackburn Rovers

Go Compare. :wink:

Wasn't taking a dig, just stating the facts :sherlock:.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the people in here saying that they'd NEVER leave Rangers for any club - really easy to say that when hiding behind a computer screen.

I wouldn't leave at Wilson's age though.

So what are you saying? If you, a Rangers man through & through, were playing at Rangers, you'd consider leaving for A.N.Other FC?

It is REALLY easy to say what I said, because it's a fact. I'm not hiding behind a computer screen, take your journalists notepad to my door & I'll repeat it. Hell, take a TV crew. :pipe:

Not until I'd achieved every realistic aim I had with Rangers, no.

Think about the lads in our squad just now that have been to the UEFA Cup final, played in the Champions League, won the league, League Cup and Scottish Cup during our worst 'financial run' in recent history.

How can they ever top that? If they do it again when we're relatively rich, they'll get told that it wasn't as big an achievement as when they done it when they were skint.

I can't understand Wilson leaving. He'll be getting £8k-£10k more a week at Liverpool, perhaps that's why, but it's clearly too early. If I was being offered better money after I'd won everything I could at Rangers, I'd perhaps consider going out on a high though.

Spending a few years in Spain, Italy or Germany as a Rangers icon with a full trophy cabinet isn't the worst way to go.

I hope Big Lee is reading this :wink:

Must admit it does seem odd.

Stay with Rangers for another 4 yrs & play as first choice defender in the CL

or ...

Join Liverpool and play in the reserve league for the next one to two seasons with an occasional runout as a substitute.

Thats reserve football for him then for the foreseeable future

I don't think they have reserve football any more in England, so he hasn't even got that!

He's not ready for the Premiership. He'll get bullied by the likes of Rooney, Heskey, Carew and Sidibe. I do fear for the lad.

Danny Wilson will get destryoed in the EPL but he won't even make it onto the first team.

Dream move? Who would want to go to Liverpool.

If this is true then Wilson will be making a huge mistake but we will move on.

End of the day, if he doesn't want to stay and play for Rangers, then he know's where the door is, and that it the same for anyone.

If he's not going to sign a new deal, then we have to take what we can for him.

I certainly wont believe what a shit newspaper writes, or what some fat, uslesss journalist spouts.

MET HIM AT MURRAY PARK A FEW TIMES AND HE IS A QUIET LEVEL HEADED YOUNG GUY THINKING SOMEONE HAS TURNED HIS HEAD AGENT MAYBE, ASKED HIM LAST WEEK IF HE WAS STAYING HE SAID HE THOUGHT SO

MET HIM AT MURRAY PARK A FEW TIMES AND HE IS A QUIET LEVEL HEADED YOUNG GUY THINKING SOMEONE HAS TURNED HIS HEAD AGENT MAYBE, ASKED HIM LAST WEEK IF HE WAS STAYING HE SAID HE THOUGHT SO

Are you the real Ian Durrant ?

For the people in here saying that they'd NEVER leave Rangers for any club - really easy to say that when hiding behind a computer screen.

I wouldn't leave at Wilson's age though.

The difference is most saying it are Rangers fans, thats why they spend thier spare time on a Rangers website

Im a Rangers fan and i would happily spend my entire career at Ibrox

Just cos some folk have a hard on for the Premiership nowadays doesnt mean we'd all turn our back on The Rangers,computer screen or not

:wink:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

He never supported us as a boy and never played for the jersey and money talks even if it means sitting on the bench

who did he support?

Celtic, apparently.

He never supported us as a boy and never played for the jersey and money talks even if it means sitting on the bench

How do you know he never supported us ?. He seems to be playing brilliant for someone who isn't playing for the jersey.

It makes no difference who he supported as a boy.

I'm sure Brian Laudrup, Paul Gascoigne, Jorg Albertz, Dado Prso... never supported Rangers as a boy but does it make a difference?

Defender Danny Wilson is expected to agree a move from Rangers to Liverpool in the next seven days.

The 18-year-old has just over a year left on his contract and had turned down the new deal on offer to him.

Liverpool had a previous bid turned down but have returned with an improved offer in the region of £2m plus add-ons that Rangers have deemed acceptable.

The Ibrox club stood to lose the player for around £500,000 in compensation had he not been sold this summer.

Wilson, who made his debut in October, was recently voted PFA Scotland young player of the year, having made over 20 appearances - two in the Champions League - and scored once this season.

Injury ended his campaign prematurely, but he will leave Ibrox with winners' medals from Rangers' Scottish Premier League and Co-operative Insurance Cup triumphs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8669988.stm

We should have got a player off them aswell as the £2m and addition fees

I mean Liverpool come on! They're club is in downwards spiral. If he wants to go the the EPL he would be better suited to a team like Sunderland, or promoted teams like Newcastle and West Brom.

If he wants to ruin his career, not get a game and go on loan to fucking northampton he can go. Easily replaced

Anyone else think that he's scared he'll mss the boat if he turns this move down?

As far as I'm concerned we can chuck the cunt overboard.

The vast majority of us would give anything to play for The Rangers, if he doesn't want to, fucking keelhaul the prick.

There's a difference from having a dream to play for a club and not wanting to be here, though.

Nobody can question his commitment when he's playing for the Gers, so why all the anger and insults towards a Rangers player because of what a fucking paper says? Baffles me.

We expect the same commitment as Mr Struth demanded. This is the greatest club in the world, anyone who disagrees has no place at Ibrox.

lol good luck finding those guys. Thats not how football works anymore man.

Personally i would never move from rangers for any amount of money, but i am born and bred rangers.

wilson along with most of our squad are not born and bred rangers fans. To slate him because some paper says he wants to move is bang out of order

Anyone else think that he's scared he'll mss the boat if he turns this move down?

As far as I'm concerned we can chuck the cunt overboard.

The vast majority of us would give anything to play for The Rangers, if he doesn't want to, fucking keelhaul the prick.

(tu) (tu)

Hopefully he follows in the footsteps of such greats as Liam Miller