Marlon Harewood

A youtube videocan make anyone look goo but if you look at the majority of his goals they re we exactly what we need in a player He's strong and can bully the Defence ,Good in the Air Decent shot and a decent bit of pace would be a pretty good signing

A word of caution. Most of those goals were from over three years ago.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont judge players til they've played with us.

Cuellar to be fair, didn't look THAT good in La Liga before he signed for us.

Are you involved in the scouting department at Ibrox? :P

damnit...what gave it away :lol:

I know that we're in a bit of a state at the moment, but to be linked with Marlon fucking Harewood is an insult.

I would love to have a striker like him, big, strong, powerful, pacy and can can fairly whack the ball, imagine what he would do to the Tims defence drool.gif especilly as they still dont have a very good defence drool.gif

To be honest in years past I would have been pretty annoyed to be linked with Harewood, but today's Glasgow Rangers (the skint one) I think he could be very helpful to us. He is good at winning the ball and is useful as a target man, especially in the champs league when we will probably only play with one up front (although I know also that Walt likes a runner like Miller) Anyway, as someone posted he would create a lot of problems for the crappy tic defenders.

A don't see why he wouldn't sign if the rumour is true.

A think he would do well for us imo.

Imagine rogne and odea tryin to deal with him haha it would be class.

Ave just read that Al Ahli's chairman has denied tryin to sign him.

Think he'd be the business up here, though i always thought that about Samarse when he was linked with a move to us before he went to the t*rriers..

Big physical boy, who hopefully could do some damage up here.

If he does come, i hope he can handle the pressure (tu)

we knew we were losing at least 2 strikers at the end of the season and this is what we come up with,someone no other decent team in his own league would want that plays his football a few hundred or so miles from ibrox,they poor scouts are over worked ehh,this was never in smiths plans this just became an easy option.....saying this if he signs and does well al be over the fuckin moon but i have my doubts,i mean look at his recent record it's bad to say the least....show some imagination ffs.

we knew we were losing at least 2 strikers at the end of the season and this is what we come up with,someone no other decent team in his own league would want that plays his football a few hundred or so miles from ibrox,they poor scouts are over worked ehh,this was never in smiths plans this just became an easy option.....saying this if he signs and does well al be over the fuckin moon but i have my doubts,i mean look at his recent record it's bad to say the least....show some imagination ffs.

avis was an unwanted villa reject IIRC correctly and look how that turned out

davis was 23 i think ,and we paid a fee IIRC around 3 million so not the same scenario sorry.

davis won a fans player of the year award from villa before he moved to fullham,then was made available because there was a change in management

Davis was a regular for the club and missed only one game for Villa in the 2005/06 season. Davis was named Villa's "Young Player of the Year", "The Fans Player of the Year" and "Player of the Year" for 2005/06

Villa reject? doh I think not