Marlon Harewood

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa fans have the opinion of Marlon Harewood, as the poor man's Emile Heskey.

Now that been said, is that the type of player we need upfront? I'm undecided.

I see Leroy Lita is being linked with a move away from Middlesbrough today, now at 25, and if the price was right. he would be a better option than Harewood.

Lita would be a good signin ad much rather him thought he looked like a crackin player at Reading but lost his way a bit

Not bursting with excitement at this prospect. Personally, he's the type of player I'd like to see partner Miller. Don't know much about him though, all I have read about is his mediocre scoring record and injury problems... If we can't afford the likes of him, I will be really worried.

Anyway, I'm so desperate for someone to sign, I'd take Ronald McDonald

Marlon Harewood has had one good season his whole career and that was when West Ham got beat in the cup final by Liverpool... (after pks i think)

The guy is awful...yeh hes a big lad and strong but hes so lazy and is a terrible football player.

Anyone who seen any of Newcastles games last season could tell you that, free agent who will have been offered a pretty big wage offer by O'Leary and tbh i hope he goes to them.

A guy who has played what 30-40 games in the last 3-4 seasons?

Really hope this is only a rumour!!

Villa fans have the opinion of Marlon Harewood, as the poor man's Emile Heskey.

Now that been said, is that the type of player we need upfront? I'm undecided.

I see Leroy Lita is being linked with a move away from Middlesbrough today, now at 25, and if the price was right. he would be a better option than Harewood.

Theres a reason Lita is being shipped out of Middlesbrough they cant get rid of him quick enough, the guy is a arrogant cunt who is more interested drinking and fighting than playing football. Pretty sure he only went to Middlesbrough as they were the only team to match his wages which would be higher than what Eagles was on so weve got no chance...

It's Scotland we play in, Marlon Harewood would do more than a job in this league.

Strong, powerful, good in the air, can hold a ball up... He's not a poacher/goalscorer so I don't know why people are harping on about his scoring record. I'll take a guess that he has probably scored more career goals than any of our current strikers!?