Marlon Harewood

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think he'd be the business up here, though i always thought that about Samarse when he was linked with a move to us before he went to the t*rriers..

Big physical boy, who hopefully could do some damage up here.

If he does come, i hope he can handle the pressure (tu)

If Samaras had came to us he would of been top goalscorer every year.

:craphead:

If there is any truth in this then Harewood would be a good signing for us and I think that under any circumstance, finances or not, he would rip SPL defences to shreds and could possibly do a job in the CL, him and Miller would be a good partnership.

Will wait and see what transpires.

He'd do a good job I reckon. He's not had an awful lot of footy in the last few years so he may be prepared to take our offer with the chance of being a regular starter.

If he goes to Dubai then we know he didn't have the character to succeed here anyway.

He's been used sparingly recently so folk should not get hung up on his goal scoring record in the last few years, rather look at his record for forest and hammers and it's decent.

Marlon Harewood has been offered a two-year deal at Glasgow Rangers. The striker is a free agent after leaving Aston Villa and also has an offer from David O’Leary’s Dubai-based club Al Ahli.

Meanwhile, West Brom midfielder Borja Valero has completed a season-long loan move to Villarreal with a view to a permanent deal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1296098/Aston-Villa-misfit-Marlon-Harewood-offered-year-deal-Rangers.html#ixzz0uAIgwcIa

Aye and Lord Lucan is buying out SDM !!!!

Marlon Harewood would be a fantastic signing.

He would give us something we have not had for a few years, a big target man who is capable of holding the ball up, bringing others into play, taking the ball for a run and give us a threat in the air. He would compensate Miller perfectly and vice-versa. I would put him in the JCD mould but only stronger, faster and better in the air.

If it was to be true then I would be happy but I can't see it happening.

All the Newcastle fans I was talking to last night were laughing thier arse off and saying he's shite. Was suprised, but they have seen him first hand for thier team - we haven't.

I still think he'd be a good signing, personally.

Villa fans have the opinion of Marlon Harewood, as the poor man's Emile Heskey.

Now that been said, is that the type of player we need upfront? I'm undecided.

I see Leroy Lita is being linked with a move away from Middlesbrough today, now at 25, and if the price was right. he would be a better option than Harewood.