Danny Wilson to Liverpool

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think danny boy would have walked out on his beloved celtic if the scenario would have been the other way round? no chance, he would besitting on a 5 year contract and leaving in 3years time for around 8 million we really are a fuckin shambles

What if you were a young footballer, Rangers supporter but plying the start of your trade at Celtic, wouldn't you look for a quick getaway?

worng post

Good luck Danny. (tu)

What happened to the purposed '£5 million' to spend on players I'm currently wondering though?

Perhaps it's not being spent on complete dross.

Thank fuck some on here aren't in charge of the finances, we'd have signed a player for the sake of it instead of actually getting someone that would benefit the squad.

Kris Boyd, Kevin Thomson, Danny Wilson, Nacho Novo, DaMarcus Beasley all gone. All players who played a Huge part last season except beasley (although he was brilliant in December when we were playing our best football for years) all sold or moved on and for a grand total of 4 million pounds up front.

We need to get a grip and broaden our search for talent, I wonder if ally saw anyone when he was commentating at the world cup?

Kris Boyd, Kevin Thomson, Danny Wilson, Nacho Novo, DaMarcus Beasley all gone. All players who played a Huge part last season except beasley (although he was brilliant in December when we were playing our best football for years) all sold or moved on and for a grand total of 4 million pounds up front.We need to get a grip and broaden our search for talent, I wonder if ally saw anyone when he was commentating at the world cup?

:anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

my

fucking

god

Kris Boyd, Kevin Thomson, Danny Wilson, Nacho Novo, DaMarcus Beasley all gone. All players who played a Huge part last season except beasley (although he was brilliant in December when we were playing our best football for years) all sold or moved on and for a grand total of 4 million pounds up front.

We need to get a grip and broaden our search for talent, I wonder if ally saw anyone when he was commentating at the world cup?

& Steven Smith

& Steven Smith

dont forget pedro mendes in january

There's the positive that the £11m spent on Murray Park has now brought in £15m in transfer fees from it's trainees.

But hey, let's not mention that. Let's keep getting really negative! :D

do you think danny boy would have walked out on his beloved celtic if the scenario would have been the other way round? no chance, he would besitting on a 5 year contract and leaving in 3years time for around 8 million we really are a fuckin shambles

How on earth does that make us a shambles?

Just what do you expect us to do with a player who doesnt support us, doesnt want to be there and has a year left on his contract?!

There's the positive that the £11m spent on Murray Park has now brought in £15m in transfer fees from it's trainees.

They're such a fickle bunch. :lol:

what about all the bosmans we have let away? prob a grand total of 50m since its inception

Good luck Danny. (tu)

What happened to the purposed '£5 million' to spend on players I'm currently wondering though?

Perhaps it's not being spent on complete dross.

Thank fuck some on here aren't in charge of the finances, we'd have signed a player for the sake of it instead of actually getting someone that would benefit the squad.

Great post.

what about all the bosmans we have let away? prob a grand total of 50m since its inception

The Bosmans? What the fuck have they got to do with Murray Park?

The fact is that it's now paid for itself.

Papa we've brought in 15 million in fees aye through Hutton and Wilson but where has that money gone? Where is the champions league money for the past 2 years? Why is our debt STILL over 20million? We are selling and not buying for 2 years yet the debt doesn't seem to be decreasing.

And i might be mistaken but I think Murray park cost 14 million.