Jelavic has arrived at Murray Park

Mansion

Our transfer dealings are bloody horrendous. Quick enough to move players on, yet we take weeks and weeks to get players in.

The season kicks-off in ten days, and we still haven't addressed the wide areas, or brought anyone in. So frustrating watching us try to get players in - no wonder some people on here are 'negative'. No doubt we will miss out on our number one targets, and flutter about the place to try and get other's in.

It takes new players time to settle, and gel, at this rate, they won't have had any pre-season games to get to know their new team mates, and try out new formations/tactics...

Some people on here have been talking as if Jelavic has already been signed!

I really hope Walter doesn't think the current squad is good/big enough to win the league and compete in Europe.

I can see it already, 'we tried, but the modern day market and current financial situation makes things difficult'. :anguish:

I really hope Walter doesn't think the current squad is good/big enough to win the league and compete in Europe.

I can see it already, 'we tried, but the modern day market and current financial situation makes things difficult'. :anguish:

i think in different financial circumstances walter would tell you he wanted 7 or 8 players but due to his knowledge of the finances i think he would be happy to get 3 in and no more out

i think in different financial circumstances walter would tell you he wanted 7 or 8 players but due to his knowledge of the finances i think he would be happy to get 3 in and no more out

I know it's easier said than done, but if he wants three players in, get it done then! None of this mucking around, time to get a move on.

I know it's easier said than done, but if he wants three players in, get it done then! None of this mucking around, time to get a move on.

bain did say that our transfer dealing would happen nearer the end of the window.

maybe waiting to see how c***ic got on?

who knows :anguish:

no need to panic, lets take our time, get the right deal and the right players to take us forward

patience is key when it comes to transfers

being rash got us into some amount of trouble in the past

im happy waiting for now

So as it stands Jelavic is our number one target and he has said a few times now that he wants to join us. That is a good sign but when it comes to us signing players we take far too long to do business.

I would like to put a wee theory out to my fellow prods :D

I was just thinking, the Rapid Vienna spokesman said "there is nothing concrete", could this be that Rangers have said we will offer x amount, knowing the peedos were basically out and we were getting that money, but just waiting til they are officially out before we gice them our offer officially, hence the discussions tomorrow with the director ?

or is that a bit farfetched ?

:wink::21::uk:

I would like to put a wee theory out to my fellow prods :D

I was just thinking, the Rapid Vienna spokesman said "there is nothing concrete", could this be that Rangers have said we will offer x amount, knowing the peedos were basically out and we were getting that money, but just waiting til they are officially out before we gice them our offer officially, hence the discussions tomorrow with the director ?

or is that a bit farfetched ?

:wink::21::uk:

bit farfetched :wink:

nah you could be right,or they could just be meeting with the director for some other reason.

I agree with a poster from above. I have a gut feeling hes going to sign tomorrow. It all adds up tbh I always though we were waiting for them to be KO'D from CL and it has now happened. Plus the fact they have a board meeting tomorrow.

Jelavic will be in Glasgow tomorrow night,my source? Nothing better than you gut feeling :sherlock: