Manchester United, Valencia, Rangers and Bursaspor.

caseyjones

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im on holiday in marmaris turkey when first game is played so i hope we get man utd an play them first so i can go ti the ibrox bar. Think of the atmosphere. The old trafford bar right across fae it.

:praise:

You got your wish mate.

Not a bad draw IMO.

We know what we will get from Man Utd and they will be two difficult games, especilly at Old Trafford. Valencia were a team I said I would be happy with. They have lost David Silva and David Villa and are there to be got at when they come to Ibrox. Bursaspor I have no idea about.

We should be looking to pick up at least 8 points.

I'm happy with the draw :21:

Let's hope the Valencia side this time aren't anywhere near as good as the team in 99

They were an exceptional team. I can remember seeing them annd they just looked so much bigger and stronger than our team at the time.

Bastards, they did us in 1978/9 too, Mario Kempes.

Im goanny be optimistic wae out jelavic.

Man U Away - Lose,

Burs. Home - Win

Val. Home - Win

Val. Away - Win

Man U Home - Win

Burs. Away - Draw

13 Points...We will turn on the heat for Walter and we will see Jelavic in the last 16.

Im goanny be optimistic wae out jelavic.

Man U Away - Lose,

Burs. Home - Win

Val. Home - Win

Val. Away - Win

Man U Home - Win

Burs. Away - Draw

13 Points...We will turn on the heat for Walter and we will see Jelavic in the last 16.

13 points?!

Anyone that thinks we're getting double figures of points in this group is deluded.

end of the day we all knew we were gna get hard teams no matter wat we were all hyped for the draw now there is alot of us mopping we all know we not a great team but our club and our fans are proudest aspect for me lets injoy the games cheer the bears on and football is football anything can happen our northern ireland team are not great but our fans at home get us the results

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Man Utd Away - Lose

Burs Home - Win

Valencia Away - Lose

Valencia home - draw

Man Utd home - Lose

Burs away - Lose

4 points