Biggest Tim haters

mmrfc1873

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many great things in that vid. Ferguson saying "aye nae problem you an me after the game" to that fuck Di Canio, the huddle at the final whistle, Laudrup making a cunt of their defence and the gers fans making a cunt out of all of them. Fucking love it!!

So many great things in that vid. Ferguson saying "aye nae problem you an me after the game" to that fuck Di Canio, the huddle at the final whistle, Laudrup making a cunt of their defence and the gers fans making a cunt out of all of them. Fucking love it!!

and all the 13 year old, 2 foot tall, school bunking micky's running on the park at the end making an arse of themselfs.

Never Mcneil pal. Paddy Crerand was Baxters best buddy,slim Jim was partial to paddy's sister "Bridie."

The Independent's obituary for Jim says "Billy McNeill, the former Celtic captain who was a contemporary and rival, was one of Baxter's closest friends for the past four decades."

Might be wrong of course.

Never Mcneil pal. Paddy Crerand was Baxters best buddy,slim Jim was partial to paddy's sister "Bridie."

"Baxter was free of the sectarianism that marked the rivalry between Glasgow's two leading teams, the all-Protestant Rangers and the mainly Roman Catholic Celtic, and his close friends included the Celtic players Billy McNeill, Pat Crerand and Mike Jackson, in defiance of Rangers' policy."

My link

You were saying ?

Barry Ferguson does hate the tims but i recall my mate saying he went to his house on call and Lennon was there for a surprise birthday message for Baz,this indeed made me want to puke.

I've heard about this, think it was after Barry was given his MBE

It was after the final where he pushed Lennon in the dugoot where I heard about it and thought it was shite

I've heard about this, think it was after Barry was given his MBE

It was after the final where he pushed Lennon in the dugoot where I heard about it and thought it was shite

Aye that's the one,Barry hates the cops then his woman joins up :lol: ,as far as i know she was just a community cop though

How can I forget that game !

my stag weekend in dublin watching the game in jack charltons pub .

5 prods against about 200 tims .

we told each other that we would keep quiet in the pub when the game was on.

lasted 2 mins . then we started theres only one jorge cadette , he`s got hair like spaghetti , he`s portuguese , he`s one off these ( wanker ) , living in a proddy wonderland !

I think lucky for us that we got beat but we never got any hassle. I found it`s the tims over hear that are the bitterest.

they had a live band on doing oasis and stuff like that and they dedicated the first song to the 5 proddies at the bar.

The irish are alryt usually, they just want a bit a banter with ye. like when a was on holiday recently me n ma mate were walking to the bluebells in lanzarote to watch a match next thing we hear this irish cunt. oi fucking billy and fucking little billy. big guy was brand new but didnt like it when we sang glasgow rangers champions :ph34r:

Would probably say Ian Ferguson or Bomber Brown. Had an old video called Rangers Gold and i can remember McCoist saying that John Brown would have all his kit on by half 1 and was throwing and headering balls off the wall in the dressing room to get wound up :lol:

That was a brilliant watch. What a game that was! Sat and chewed through my nails that day.

How fast was Joachim Bjorklund? Cracking saving tackle he made.

How shit were Enrico Anoni and Stuart Kerr?!

Ian Ferguson - legend. Didn't quite catch that ball properly or he would have rearranged someone's face in the crowd! He really knew what he was doing with Di Canio, constantly winding him up & then walked calmly away at the end - job done.

So glad I grew up watching a team that contained Brian Laudrup. My absolute hero.