The subway loyal

bluenose4life

145 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a member of the subway loyal?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a guy who sits in front of me (season ticket holder) who has done the exact same thing for the 4 years ive been there

shows up at some point between 8th and 15th minute, then leaves between the 77th and 85th minute. Hes never once seen 90 minutes in the 4 years ive sat behind him

European & Old Firm games he is the same, although hes usually pished for these games and barely sees anything anyway

his ticket though (tu)

Why would you want to miss half of the game?! wacko.gif

As you say, you 'pay good money' to go.

Easy.

They moneys paid so he's not losing any money by not staying and its hardly excting on the park at times.

Alot of fans do it and if I didnt have a 14 year old at the game with me I would have done it aswell.

I just dont understand why folk leave with 5 mins to go, how much time do folk actually actually save if any? It was depressing though on 89 minutes to see thousands uopn thousands of empty seats when we are 4-0 up, although the ones who stayed were making more noise than there was when the ground was much fuller. However each to their own what they do is up to them, they are the ones missing out.

Easy.

They moneys paid so he's not losing any money by not staying and its hardly excting on the park at times.

Alot of fans do it and if I didnt have a 14 year old at the game with me I would have done it aswell.

So why pay it in the first place then?

You're right tho, it is your choice, the decision's yours...and if you decide that sneakin oot ('we can see you') to get a fkn sausage supper and a bottle of coke is more important than giving The Rangers your backing for the full 90 minutes then that's up to you.

It's shows complete disrespect to the club IMO, but then at least you've paid your money eh. That's what its all about....

RE: Jimbo

When I say I've good money for my ST, what I mean is that I don't expect to be lectured or looked down upon if I decide to leave a game early.

But why pay for it, and then spend the 2nd half of a match in the pub, that's what I don't understand. It's not as if watching the football is a small part of your having season book, it's surely the reason why you pay £400+ a year?

I'm not 'lecturing' anyone, i'm just asking why someone would want do that?

I mean yesterday the team were quite entertaining at times and you would think fans would stay and show a wee bit of appreciation but it seems that is too much for some folk, although to be fair there are those with valid reasons for leaving early such as those guys from Liverpool who sit next to fishtanks dad, but I bet its a small percentage who do.

I reckon it's the M8 loyal as much as the subway. As has been said, it take 15 - 20 minutes max in the subway queue. Hopefully each time the subway/M8 loyal leave the songs start up and the whole of Ibrox belt out the songs.

I use the M8 every game and i wait till the final whistle. ive never once had a problem with M8 traffic out of the many years ive been going.

I went to the boozer at half time yesterday, couldn't give a fuck what anyone says.

I pay good money for my ST, I also go to almost every away game..... But I take it I'm not a 'real' fan?!!!

So all because you feel the need to pour alcahol down your throat you have to leave at half time? So i assume yesterday you missed 3 cracking goals. Think of this way - dont buy ST next season, its another £400 for booze (tu)

where is the half time option?

Not going to dignify that with a responce - unless its the same as above then read as required :rolleyes:

When I was a kid in the early 80s, there was a couple of seasons when the last train north left at 5.05pm. It was a case of leave early or spend the night in the city centre. Lost count of the times I had to sleep in Queen St or Buchanan St, thankfully I must have been an ugly 13/14 year old cos no pervs came near me and my arse didn't get burst.

Not one of them myself but they get a lot of stick, are they any worse than the guys who come in 15 mins after kick off or the guys who get up 10 mins before time to beat the que at the pie stand, or come back 10 mins after half time? these guys piss me off just as much.

No. It really annoys me when folk leave early. Yesterday people sat near me started leaving around the 75 minute mark :doh: It also annoys me the people who are constantly in and out to get pies, go to the toilet etc, having to stand to let them past constantly :anguish:

BTW the reason I'm not quoteing people is because I'm on my phone and it's murder to quote... So here goes...

RE: Jimbo

I was half canned b4 the game so when my mate asks if I fancy goin for a few jars I thought fuck it.

MisterC

I pick and choose my friend!!!

And bluenose4life

I think I'll keep my seat if that's ok with you!!!

I went to the boozer at half time yesterday, couldn't give a fuck what anyone says.

I pay good money for my ST, I also go to almost every away game..... But I take it I'm not a 'real' fan?!!!

If you are happy leaving the game at half time there's not much anyone can say .....baffling.

Near enough no one on my bus leaves at the final whistle.

I leave a bit early to get a bottle and get back on the bus with somthing to eat aswell.

Ive paid my money so will go when i please that extra 5 minutes wont make that much of a difference.

How would you feel if you miss something legendary and you can never say you were there?

It's a nightmare getting onto the M8 sometimes but it's never bad enough to leave early. The only time I've considered leaving early was the Unirea game, but they deserved to be applauded off the park.

A couple of people left early in front of me before the edu goal, crazy.

Fuck me i think thats worse than anyone leaving early! You never left early to applaud a team who had just beaten us.