***The Official Hearts v The Champions Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:weiss: :davis: :mcculloch: :Naismith:

:jelavic: :miller:

Ridiculous time for a kick-off IMO, I just hope the players are fully recovered, and don't take 30 odd minutes to get going. Not been impressed with Whittaker, so he should make way for Broadfoot (who was poor at Pittodrie but solid last night). Weiss and Jelavic in, to add a bit of freshness, and quality.

Another tough game, but we need to keep this winning run going!

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous time for a kick-off IMO, I just hope the players are fully recovered, and don't take 30 odd minutes to get going. Not been impressed with Whittaker, so he should make way for Broadfoot (who was poor at Pittodrie but solid last night). Weiss and Jelavic in, to add a bit of freshness, and quality.

Agree with this as a starting lineup, I find it ironic that the SPL Chiefs apparently recently said that they would help the team with their CL campaign but we still playing on stupid days and times.

Lafferty will also be fresh, and has shown a bit more maturity since the Hibs game.

Hearts are shite to be fair and we should win this no hassle.

Like playing with a man down. Weiss should be in the team before Lafferty.

Anyone know if Beattie and Webster are fit?

Agree with this, except I think Weiss will be on the left and Naismith on the right. I think whittekar will start.

Whittaker was poor last night, but he's still a better option creating something at a notoriously difficult venue.

That's why I'd give him the nod.

If we are going to start dropping our better players for having a bad game - why's Davis and Papac still in the team?

Whittaker was poor last night, but he's still a better option creating something at a notoriously difficult venue.

If we are going to start dropping our better players for having a bad game - why's Davis and Papac still in the team?

good point mate

Exactly (tu)

With Jelavic and weiss not playing during the week they are the fresh legs we will be depending on to produce that wee spark to get the rest of the team going.

The only thing that will make the filth sicker than us being in the CL is us winning our SPL games after our midweek fixtures. They are counting on them to win the league.

I would go with that team although I can see Davis on the right, McCulloch and Edu in CM and Naismith on the left.

It will be a tough game but Hearts have been conceding a few goals lately and are without a few key players.

It is fucking ridiculous when you think about it.

We had a trip to Pittodrie on Sunday, followed by an important CL match three days later and then our next SPL game is yet another away game only 63 hours after a CL game with the earliest KO time there is doh

Is it any wonder the Scottish co-efficient is as bad as it is when the morons at the SFA/SPL make things harder for us to represent Scotland in Europe by giving us shit fixtures before and after European football. But hey it is all done by computer :rolleyes: