Ideal result from Wednesday night...

laudrupforever

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we were away to Barca in the CL and a 2-0 gubbing at worst would get us through to the last 16, would that not be an ideal result?

Then again, you're always going to get the usual 'I don't care if it's 1970s Brazil we're up against, we should go 4-4-2 and spank them' merchants.

LetsAimFor4iarLoyal

An ideal result should always be the possible one and not a result that will do.

So while losing 2-0 would get us through in your hypothetical situation, an ideal result would be a win. That's me going by the definition of the word "ideal".

I just can't see us getting anything on Wednesday tbh

after watching the Hamilton game b4 the man u game i thought exact same, i was more than impressed with the reults at OT

WATP this team has such desire not to be beaten this year its always a good sign

agree, lucky to get point at man utd and they played a weak team, Valencia are on form at the minute and should beat us

Lucky? How can you be lucky to get a point when the opposition have zero shots on target?

Come through the match with no major injuries and not completely knackered.

I'd take a 2-0 doing at worst to see us hammer the dfb's on Sunday.

SPL title first. Europe second.

Do you not understand what ideal means? Ideally we would obviously win both games and have no injuries.

Pragmatically you might have a point, but I'd never be happy with a loss.