Just left home..

scottyc06

Just left home, going for a wee pint then getting picked up about one.. Driving to glasgow, should be there for about three, go for something to eat then head for a few pubs.. No doubt ending up in the louden then on to the game!

What's everyone elses plans?

People still at work, already on route?

leave work at 4 and since I work in town straight to the auctioneers bite to eat and a good few drinks then singsong on the subway :angel: and to top it off naisy and miller 2-0 :crabflute:

Mind and watch yourself on the subway, don't make yerself miss the game :disappointment:

I really wish I was going to Ibrox tonight. I'll go to bed about 10pm and get up just after 2am, get some toast on the go and the kettle on. Hopefully I'll get a good stream and if not it will be commentary on RW. I'm excited now so I can't imagine what I'd be like if I was actually going. I think Lafferty will start with Weiss on the bench. I feel pretty confident that we can beat Valencia at Ibrox, even with a 5-4-1. We can if we really try.

Not long home from work, getting my dinner in 10mins. My brothers coming to pick me up at half 6 and heading straight over to the brox. Might catch a pint as it's not my turn to drive tonight, I never have too much on a school night though, I canny handle getting up for work early with a hangover these days. Hoping for a sneaky win but I'd take a draw if truth be told.

doh! watchin this one on the telly, funny when I'm at Ibrox I'm surroinded by 50odd thousand fans but when I watch us on the TV I like to be alone to take it all in!!??? anyone else the same??? I know he wont start but would really like to see Weiss get a wee run oot...

i think he will start.