***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

FM doesn't have an AutoRun apart from when you first put it in to install... so when you put the disk in nothing will happen, you just need to click on your icon for it.

It's exactly the same if you mount an ISO containing FM. Just find the virtual device in my computer that you've mounted.

FM doesn't have an AutoRun apart from when you first put it in to install... so when you put the disk in nothing will happen, you just need to click on your icon for it.

It's exactly the same if you mount an ISO containing FM. Just find the virtual device in my computer that you've mounted.

i downloaded one it has a folder when unzipped rld-f11n and another one called football manager something tried mounting both of these and nothing so far think its a dodgy file i downloaded

i downloaded one it has a folder when unzipped rld-f11n and another one called football manager something tried mounting both of these and nothing so far think its a dodgy file i downloaded

PM me the link you got it from.

infact... is rld-f11n the ISO? the icon that looks like an orange disk?

Why is this game such a dick in european games? Europa league last 32 first leg, away to stuttgart, I miss a penalty, eventually get a goal about 78 minute mark, decide to hold off, then they score a shite goal in the 82nd minute :anguish: Away goal is at least some comfort

Dundee Utd shit hot in anybody elses game or just mines ?

6 points clear of me at the top, unbeaten in 11, beat me 2-1 at Tannadice and the tims 4-2 at the Piggery !!

Unreal, and I went 2-0 up at the Bernabeau and drew 2-2 :anguish: that cunt Granero again

Dundee Utd shit hot in anybody elses game or just mines ?

6 points clear of me at the top, unbeaten in 11, beat me 2-1 at Tannadice and the tims 4-2 at the Piggery !!

Unreal, and I went 2-0 up at the Bernabeau and drew 2-2 :anguish: that cunt Granero again

Im romping the league, but dundee utd are 10 points ahead of 3rd placed celtic who are battling with hearts for that 3rd spot

Finally played my first OF game in FM11 (had to restart because I had made a couple of errors in my files), at the piggery. Went into the match with six wins from six, and no goals conceded. Weiss sent us ahead after just fifteen minutes and right on half time, Charlie Mulgrew got a red card for fouling Kenny Miller as he was through on goal. Juarez though levelled right after the break, before Miller and then Fleck sent us 3-1 up, but Daryl Murphy got the bastards a second. Stokes was substituted and moaned his face off about it which was hilarious and after the game the Lurgan Bigot (yes he is called that in my game!) was whining about the red card - very funny and realistic ;)