"blooshed poppy" banner

jaffa1975

What the fucking fuck. I hit the roof reading that quote. Worse than the original banners. Poppies and the fucking IRA!?!? I'm sure my aunty recieved her sons Elizabeth Cross knowing that when she wears her poppy it also represents the person who blew up him up. Christ this is what we are up against here. And that quote comes from someone that is anti the banner.

That statement about the poppy representing all the dead including the IRA is the most ridiculous thing I've read in years.

These people really need educated and I'm surprised whoever released this statement selected it in the first place.

I still haven't calmed down. It has enraged me more than the original banner. This comes from one of their ordinary fans that was anti the banner. It sums up the mentality of them.

I would like to know the amount of people that wear a poppy because they think it represents IRA dead too.

I would say just the one.. the idiot who wrote that m8.

Why that particular quote was selected for publishing is beyond me.. unless of coarse, there were only 2 'anti banner' quotes on the forum.

And "Celtic have apologised" .....So that's it then? A condescending "Apology" in a fucking paper is meant to suffice,is it?

Here's a fucking better idea...Ban EVERY ONE of those people from your piggery for life, because it's not rocket science to know who was supplied the tickets for that section of the ground.

And that load of shite about it being a very small minority within the ranks of TGB (Who behave impeccably by the way) is as big an insult to a persons intelligence as was the fucking banners....Another cop-out by the scum.

The sun run this story instead

THE Catholic church last night reacted with fury over claims SFA referees chief Hugh Dallas sent an offensive email about the Pope's visit to Scotland.

Dallas, 53, has been accused of using his official SFA email address - - on the day Pope Benedict arrived in September - to forward a sick jibe at the paedophiles scandal which rocked the Vatican.

Last night a spokesman for the Catholic Church in Scotland said: "This is very unfortunate and regrettable conduct.

"We would hope the SFA will investigate."

Dallas was already at the centre of controversy over last month's Dundee United v Celtic match.

Last night Dallas was unavailable and the SFA also declined to comment.

Btw this is the paper that pride themselfs on supporting the poppy appeal and the troops :rolleyes:

On another point i see the pope whom it has fuck all to do with has been giving Spain pelters for their abortion laws and same sex marriages :rolleyes:

A GROUP of Celtic fans were last night blasted for unfurling a giant anti-poppy banner during Saturday's game with Aberdeen.

The minority - known as ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ - displayed the banner claiming the poppy was "bloodstained" by military activity in Ireland, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Charity Poppy Scotland branded it "disrespectful and regrettable" - and many fans' websites also slammed the move.

But Poppy Scotland chief Ian McGregor added: "I don't believe for a moment it reflects the views of the overwhelming majority of Celtic supporters."

And when asked how servicemen would feel, he added: "I would hope they would not judge a whole club's support by the actions of a tiny minority."

Thats the whack from the Sun. The pro poppy and servicemen paper had the chance to get tore into the taigs and this is how they react.

Being pro union protestants is the only crime in this shitehole of a country

they are just heartless, lifeless catholics, who really have no idea about anything. They have become brainwashed by the cancer that engulf Parkhead every weekend.

Those half-brained mickey bastards can not even spell "bloodshed" properly.

The majority of them do not have a fucking clue, they are just doing it because ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ say so, and they find themselves wanting to be individual and protest against anything british.

If it wasnt for the heores that sacrificed their lives for this counrty, their beloved football team would not even exist.

Fuck them. Wanna-be fenians.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=164704633563615&id=100000936781949&notif_t=share_reply

I don't want to log on to my facebook only for this bile to be spread across my homepage.

Please, annihilate this fenian bastard, who is scottish and never been to ireland in his life, no doubt

edit: feel free to move this, admin. Didn't even realise what section i posted it in (tu)

Wee dirty taig, that 'Jinky' looks a fucking moron aswell.

That Ciaran is just your typical wee rhat who will live his whole life in Britain. Yet will speak his dross, to everybody and anybody that listens of how he hates everything Britain stands for, and everything we've fought for. I'd boot him into the North Sea the wee taig.

http://www.facebook....f_t=share_reply

I don't want to log on to my facebook only for this bile to be spread across my homepage.

Please, annihilate this fenian bastard, who is scottish and never been to ireland in his life, no doubt

edit: feel free to move this, admin. Didn't even realise what section i posted it in (tu)

The content is unavailable m8. maybe it's been taking off facebook. what was it anyway.?

you watch one person is responsible, every one who held that banner knowing the reaction should get banned, anyway its easy when we find out who as its plain to see there are more than a few participating