***The Official Champions vs. Aberdeen Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :broadfoot:

:weiss: :davis: :hutton: :Naismith:

:miller: :fleck:

Official website- Papac: stitches above his eye and the injury will certainly keep him out of Saturday's game with Aberdeen. Edu: hurt the same knee which was hurt in a clash with Dundee United's Darren Dods in May last year and will be assessed today.

TBH, I wouldn't even bother with Edu if we was fit, not playing good enough.

You can forget Foster playing as he's ineligable, just like Velicka.

So it will be Whittaker - Bougherra - Weir - Broadfoot :anguish:

Looks highly likely, Muff unless Walter has a full back hiding somewhere we don't know about. :blush:

I think Walter will go with a midfield of Naismith-Davis-McCulloch-Lafferty/Weiss

Front two of Miller-Lafferty/Fleck

As I said on another thread, Walter must realise that playing the same 14 players in the SPL, CL and probably the SC will prove to be our downfall whether he believes the others are good enough/old enough or not. These are our 'squad' players and I assume they are not terrible footballers. Ten of them have not started a league game this season and only four of those have managed one sub appearance, with Hutton making two appearances from the bench. It's all very well playing a few of them in the LC but 14 or 15 players will not win us the SPL or take us far in Europe. Injuries and suspensions will take their toll so more opportunities to start in the SPL need to be given to the likes of Wylde, Hutton, Fleck etc so that they are not thrown in at the deep end when a crisis occurs. Also our starting line-up has become too predictable and sides can easily plan to play against us accordingly, as Hibs did last night. We need to be a little more less obvious in our starting XI. Start now Walter, before its' too late.

v Sheep I'd have this

Shagger

Kirk Boughy Weir Wylde

Weiss Davis Hutton Naismith

Fleck

Miller

Alexander

Lafferty

Little

Whittaker

McCulloch

Loy

Shinnie/McMillan/Kerkar/ or indeed anyone who is fit and/or available

Would go with the same team as muff but there is absolutely no chance that will happen. Smith has spouted shite about changes before n not done it and about youth getting a chance!

Btw I'm actually dumfounded as to why, when smith says we have such a small squad, we never made a 3rd change at 3-0 down last night?? What the fuk? Idiotic.

Looks highly likely, Muff unless Walter has a full back hiding somewhere we don't know about. :blush:

I think Walter will go with a midfield of Naismith-Davis-McCulloch-Lafferty/Weiss

Front two of Miller-Lafferty/Fleck

He has but will never use Jordan McMillan for some reason. Looks like the same old faces and same old problems on saturday.

Did Weiss get on the right last night ?

Yes. Created a number of chances in which we missed. Seem's to be toiling with the heal injury. Thought Weiss and Naismith were our better players, if you could call them that, because the whole team was shite.

Don't understand why Walter is so stubborn and reluctant to change his team about. Baffling.

Weiss never started. He came on for Maurice Edu just before half-time.