Do you think Fleck will make the Grade?

Davie2909

131 members have voted

1. 1. Will Fleck ever make the Grade at Ibrox?

• Yes when given a run
    • Nope he has had plenty time and shown nothing so far
    • Undecided

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't think he will be anything more than a squad player but I hope I'm proved wrong.

I agree with you and i hope he proves me wrong. From what i have seen so far im not in awe of his ability. After last season Wilson coming through he instantly looked a player and fitted right into the team. Hutton has looked good in his starts as well.

Maybe all the hype has goto Fleck but i really hope he does the business for us

Have to admit he looks very poor, was hoping he could make some kind of impact but nope nothing then again it doesnt help a young kid getting played out of position every single match but lets be honest Lafferty is better on the left.

If fleck had any sense he would leave rangers , it would be better for his. Career . Walter has said time and time again that he sees fleckas a centre mid/ attacking mid yet for the past 3 games he played he has been shunted out left where he made no impact , especially last nyt when wylde was on the bench , if he doesn't perform well its surley having a knock on his confidence . He has been mis managed IMO

If John Fleck gets a good run in the team in his preferred position then yes I believe he will become a fantastic player for us in the next few years.

People forget he's only 19 years old, The same age as Kyle Hutton, If fleck played like Kyle did in the first half last night our fans would be absolutely fuming, Its almost like the majority of our support want him to fail at times.

He needs time and games its hard for a young player to break through at Rangers.

He still needs to show more, though.

I'm not a big fan of a lot of our youth but Wilson and even Wylde and Hutton have showed they can come in and do a good job.