The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Can someone clear this up for me?

I've read in several places... this:

but the source claimed the delay in concluding the negotiations is partly due to the Scottish businessman's desire to increase the amount of money he can give to the next Rangers manager, Ally McCoist, ahead of next season.

Why would this hold things up? surely if this is whyte's plans for when he takes over then its up to him in the near future in time for the season starting?

Can someone clear this up for me?

I've read in several places... this:

Why would this hold things up? surely if this is whyte's plans for when he takes over then its up to him in the near future in time for the season starting?

Aye but he needs to wait and see what else he paying Because random bills keep popping up, And then fines etc etc.

He'll have to pay them so this will effect what McCoist gets.

Aye but he needs to wait and see what else he paying Because random bills keep popping up, And then fines etc etc.

He'll have to pay them so this will effect what McCoist gets.

aww a suppose that makes sense, cheers mate 00000042.gif... but i thought he managed to talk murray into paying that unexpected tax fine?

:crabflute:No wonder why any c@nt never got close to buying us, there's more hurdles in our books than in the Grand National. But i think this time we have someone to clear them, it's just taking a wee bit of time is all, rather Whyte took his time securing our future than diving in head first and then getting shafted for something he missed in the due diligence. Anyways nae dough 3iar then some dough 4iar watp :crabflute:

The only thing we need to know is that Whyte has still not put his hand in his pocket and tendered an official bid for the club, and until he does so, he won't be giving McCoist x, y or z million quid to spend in the summer.

The only thing we need to know is that Whyte has still not put his hand in his pocket and tendered an official bid for the club, and until he does so, he won't be giving McCoist x, y or z million quid to spend in the summer.

You do have a point there casey 00000042.gif

and the lolz from the deluded just keep coming

bhoy07 @ "I do hope the latest Whyte rumour is true - it would be utterly hilarious. "

jill1812 @ "And what is the latest Whyte rumour? "

bhoy07 @ "That HMRC are taking a keen interest as to where Whyte has got his billions from."

LOLZ

What I find incredible is, That Arsenal are on the brink of being taken over, and they reckon a statement will be announced by The stock exchange tomorrow. There has hardly been a whisper about this and it seems to have happened so fast.

Compare that with the Rangers Takeover.

and the lolz from the deluded just keep coming

bhoy07 @ "I do hope the latest Whyte rumour is true - it would be utterly hilarious. "

jill1812 @ "And what is the latest Whyte rumour? "

bhoy07 @ "That HMRC are taking a keen interest as to where Whyte has got his billions from."

LOLZ

It's like they're typing a script for a very bad sit-com

What I find incredible is, That Arsenal are on the brink of being taken over, and they reckon a statement will be announced by The stock exchange tomorrow. There has hardly been a whisper about this and it seems to have happened so fast.

Thats because kroenke slowly bought shares. Started off with a few and slowly built up more and more.

There wouldnt be much takeover talk if Whyte had been doing this for a few years. The Arsenal one has hardly been talked about because he can keep his takeover within the boardroom. Also arsenal i think are a club that like their business to be a well kept secret.

Kroenke and his rival to buy, Usmanov, have been vying for control of Arsenal for some years now - it’s far from ‘hardly been a whisper’ mate.

Guest therabbitt

Either way, it'll be a massive wet fart whenever it's decided. Its been chewed over for so long that there'll be nothing more to say...