The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

That’s the way i feel. If he is “helping” Whyte find investors, well fair enough, but if he himself puts money in i will cringe like fuck waiting on the stories coming out.

What sort of investors would Rumpole introduce to our glorious heritage ?

MoneyLaundering.jpg

Guessing this will be good news to you lads, but mortimer wont be investing in rangers, he has nowhere near enough £££ to do any serious investing, hes nowhere near as well off as park and i doubt he would invest, seriously invest i mean. As for mortimer being a gangster, now that is a good one. If you have a wee bit of cash you can get things done, doesnt make you any kind of gangster. Im more scared of my mum ffs.

Can we stop posting times when the takeover is being announced, no one knows, its all guesses, and all it does is get us bears excited over nothing. Again. And again.....

Is there any chance admin could have a thread about this serious issue and moderate it well. Remove any silly posts about “times” etc

For it to be a serious issue, wouldn't there have to have been, as others have pointed out, a serious officially recorded offer made, instead of constant press drivel.

For it to be a serious issue, wouldn't there have to have been, as others have pointed out, a serious officially recorded offer made, instead of constant press drivel.

No idea i’m not a businessman. I am on about the kids with the “look at me” posts trying to convince people they are in the know with SDM etc

Oh FFS go and post about something else.

How do I negative rep this motherfucker?!

Hey guys gonna get an update from sum1 regards the take over will let every1 no asap within the next 4 to 5 hours

Cool mate text me when it happens. Just sittin having a pint with Ally and Ian Durrant here. Wattys away for a pish. His prostate's actin up so he's been away for 15 minutes.

Listen you dont no me at all what a do no is sum1 is working on a story and when they no a will no and then use will no lol but am not a shite talker if a don't get any word then anno they are bull shiting watch sky sports news when mr White is on it be on in a cpl a hours

Listen you dont no me at all what a do no is sum1 is working on a story and when they no a will no and then use will no lol but am not a shite talker if a don't get any word then anno they are bull shiting watch sky sports news when mr White is on it be on in a cpl a hours

he's not the only one working on a story.

I think I'll just wait for SSN mate cheers tho

:lol:

I hope your right doubt it tho tbh

He has a point though....

I don't think he has to be honest. He's one of these guys who never gets to the point and answers questions with another question. He knows the square root of fuck all about this as does just about everyone else on here.

There doesn't have to have been an official offer made for it to be a "serious issue". There won't be an official offer until they've reached a final agreement on the terms of the deal.

Imnot saying he knows anything but due diligence has been going on forever and he isgoing round Glasgow with a begging bowl to small time investors....what does that tell you ?

Obviously people are free to make up their own mind on that ;)

IMO there's a difference between being sceptical and trying to appear that you're in the know.... And he crosses that line time and time again.