***The Official Inverness CT vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

It been raining heavy like up there mate? Nothing on any websites about a 9am inspection and nothing on that daft Sports centre thing on STV the now.

No rain since this morning. Big thaw on.

Seriously, if the game doesn't go ahead, ICT should be taken to the cleaners. Chucking them out of football altogether would do for me.

Ma apologises. Just thought the press would have been told if there was any inspection.

use the old wireless for updates, i wouldn't trust the bbc, stv or news papers, remember when they claimed our match was at ibrox was going ahaead even though they knew fine well our pitch had a burst main. :anguish:

she's a caley season ticket holder and her man is one of the groundsman

i'm only passing on a msg

Tell him his baws are on a platter if he fails to get the game ahead. Tell him also he may want to inform the "authorities" that he's planning to inspect the pitch at 9am. Cheers. :rolleyes:

Inverness CT (from): Esson, Tokely, Munro, Cox, Shinnie, Duff, Hayes, Ross, Foran, Rooney, Odhiambo, Sutherland, Golabek, McBain, Tuffey, Morrison, Duncan, Sanchez.

Rangers (from): McGregor, Whittaker, Papac, Weir, Bougherra, Cole, McMillan, Foster, Davis, McCulloch, Hutton, Naismith, Weiss, Miller, Beattie, Perry, Fleck, Wylde, Alexander.

RANGERS (4-4-1-1): McGregor: Foster, Bougherra, Weir, Papac; Whittaker, Davis, McCulloch, Weiss; Naismith; Miller

Subs: Alexander, Beattie, Hutton, Fleck, Loy, Wylde, Cole

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20101211/sasa-returns-for-gers_2254024_2241723

Would liked to have seen Hutton and Beattie get a start, but that team should easily beat Inverness.