***The Official Inverness CT vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

We are brutal. Can't pass, can't defend and creating next to nothing. We are gonna be lucky to get anything from this. tbh I can't believe we are playing Whittaker in midfield!

Any excuse to play weiss on the left ! The sad thing is , this kind of performance doesn't come as a shock anymore . This is our standard of football . Where's the motivation ??

Any excuse to play weiss on the left ! The sad thing is , this kind of performance doesn't come as a shock anymore . This is our standard of football . Where's the motivation ??

It really is piss poor from walter smith. We need width and he plays our only natural wide player out of position! It's typical and daft as fuck. Why not put Whittaker left? Honestly?

It really is piss poor from walter smith. We need width and he plays our only natural wide player out of position! It's typical and daft as fuck. Why not put Whittaker left? Honestly?

I'm really beginning to tire of this selection . It seems he's willing to play anyone wide right , apart from vlad . I honestly believe we are wasting the boys talent . We need to give him the ball much earlier also , try and get him 1 on. 1 . We seem to wait to long and teams double up on him and force him inside .