Sadly last night we lost another member of the Rangers family

GOAT

The old guy that ran my first RSC that had been running since the 70's sadly passed away last night. He had a reputation as being a miserable bastard and was always the but of jokes on the bus. He always wore his tartan bunnet with the red pom pom on top of it. The younger guys used to slag him stupid for it, but it was just banter. He got me into the Orange, and he always ensured we had tickets every week. In the last few years he had began to lose his way sadly, hence why the bus fell into decline and no longer runs. I'm just sad his last ever game out of the thousands upon thousands he must have attended was a defeat off them.

Anyway, RIP Brother Alec Wilson, to absent friends.

Rip brother . What rsc was it goat ?

It was called the Annfield Loyal. It used to leave from a pub on the GALLOWGATE by the same name!! It went from a double decker, to a single decker, then since the 90's it was a mini bus that used to leave from the old 12 club in Dennistoun. Once that got knocked down it left from the Louden. It just fell away over the last three years, but up until 2007ish that bus was always bouncing. The bus has alot of family ties to me, my granda, da, mum, aunties, uncles and cousins have always went on that bus at some point or another.