Boxing and MMA

28 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I probably like Fury the most out of them just now but it depends if he comes back the same as he went out, the Fury that beat Klitschko beats both of them with the good old jabfest.

Bellew or haye could possibly beat wilder. I think whyte would also have a great chance. Wilder has power in those long levers but no footwork or defence and even in attack is so reckless. A decentish boxer puts him away

Styles make fights and tbh, I think Ortiz would give AJ's slightly predictable style hell. A relatively skilled Southpaw with heavy hands is well avoided for good reason.

However age and height would probably also be his downfall. This era of super sized heavyweights its hard for a guy who is 'merely' 6'2" to excel against +6'7" giants.

On 04/03/2018 at 21:49, Stu1909 said:

Bellew or haye could possibly beat wilder. I think whyte would also have a great chance. Wilder has power in those long levers but no footwork or defence and even in attack is so reckless. A decentish boxer puts him away

I like Bellew but Wilder would KO him easily.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Imo canelo ain't a cheat don't think he'd be that daft with the talent he has

Either way he's daft as fuck. Ridiculous that a millionaire couldn't import meat from another country given the potential issues with Mexican meat.

On 05/03/2018 at 12:35, Badger said:

Styles make fights and tbh, I think Ortiz would give AJ's slightly predictable style hell. A relatively skilled Southpaw with heavy hands is well avoided for good reason.

However age and height would probably also be his downfall. This era of super sized heavyweights its hard for a guy who is 'merely' 6'2" to excel against +6'7" giants.

Tyson was 5’10”

24 minutes ago, Badger said:

Tyson was 30yrs ago and exceptional.

The how divisions dominant fighter has been a giant for 20yrs now, and tbh... I think even an elite like Tyson would struggle when up against these giant, technically sound, boxers.

Tyson did have problems with really tall opponents a couple of times, Lennox Lewis Razor Ruddock