Boxing and MMA

58 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Your opinion , I think Fury could hurt him , but you are right about it happening , I dont think either of them want it.........

I do think Wilder wants it, Fury is the only name on his record who he hasn't knocked out and Wilder has shown previously that he likes to go back and rectify that.

Stiverne went the distance with him so he fought him again and knocked him out and there was question marks over the Ortiz fight so he went back and knocked him out again. 

I think Fury will duck the rematch because if he was taking it seriously he wouldn't be getting involved in all this wrestling nonsense instead. He's felt Wilder's power now and I don't think he wants it again, particularly when I don't believe he's capable of getting a stoppage himself.

14 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Surely the tactic against Wilder is just to have the most boring fight in history? 

Keep it closed, take advantage of his relatively sloppy footwork to get in and out. The issue still remains that he only needs to get lucky once..

Joshua aged 25 when he was destroying cunts would have had a chance against him in my eyes, now I think wilder catches him n puts the lights out. I’ve got a horrible feeling now it might be the fight that never was. 

he also beats fury in the rematch imo 

42 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Surely the tactic against Wilder is just to have the most boring fight in history? 

Keep it closed, take advantage of his relatively sloppy footwork to get in and out. The issue still remains that he only needs to get lucky once..

Harsh using the word lucky mate. With the size of heavyweight boxers any one of them is capable of connecting with a lucky punch but when you repeatedly and consistently do it in the manner that Wilder does its a fair stretch to call it luck.

Wilder is probably the most dangerous puncher I've seen. 

Not saying the hardest puncher, or most dangerous fighter but..... he has proven plenty of times now that he has a nack of timing and explosiveness that is incredibly effective and he is doing at championship level - albeit rarely against top tier fighters.

No chance he stays undefeated until career end, he is too limited, but he can beat any fighter at any time.

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

Wilder is probably the most dangerous puncher I've seen. 

Not saying the hardest puncher, or most dangerous fighter but..... he has proven plenty of times now that he has a nack of timing and explosiveness that is incredibly effective and he is doing at championship level - albeit rarely against top tier fighters.

No chance he stays undefeated until career end, he is too limited, but he can beat any fighter at any time.

Tyson’s duck uppercut is the most dangerous ever. I understand you where aware Tyson would be the standard reply but I genuinely think that explosive punch I’ve mentioned was on another level 

Wilder is beatable if he's taken 12 rounds and outboxed, which Fury is obviously capable of. Gutted for Ortiz as he was capable of beating Wilder just got caught by one punch, thought the ref could have let it carry on although Wilder would prob have caught him again. Can't see Joshua beating Wilder and he may struggle to beat Ruiz.