Boxing and MMA

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

They need to get big John on one of the YouTube cards so somebody can knock fuck out him.

He wouldn’t go near that, he’s a pathetic old tit. Even his headbutt to the smallest man in the room the other day was laughable 

Just now, GA1972 said:

He wouldn’t go near that, he’s a pathetic old tit. Even his headbutt to the smallest man in the room the other day was laughable 

He’s just a big mouthpiece bully but a good cunt to have about when you want to sell tickets.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Dont think I’ve ever seen Fury stumble around like that mate

Stumbling around sure but the. first Wilder fight he hit the deck like he’d been knocked unconscious and was not wakening any time soon.

Lacks class at times but he’s certainly got heart

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Stumbling around sure but the. first Wilder fight he hit the deck like he’d been knocked unconscious and was not wakening any time soon.

Lacks class at times but he’s certainly got heart

No doubt

Should've been stopped r9.  The rule about the ropes preventing a knockdown resulting in a count is often used as a loophole by refs, but that was the worst instance of it I've seen.  Fury was out on his feet and he certainly wasn't ready to continue at the count of 8 either.

Usyk, like Otto Wallin, was robbed of a legit stoppage.

3 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

Should've been stopped r9.  The rule about the ropes preventing a knockdown resulting in a count is often used as a loophole by refs, but that was the worst instance of it I've seen.  Fury was out on his feet and he certainly wasn't ready to continue at the count of 8 either.

Usyk, like Otto Wallin, was robbed of a legit stoppage.

Fae ma boys fight last week this wasn’t giving a count, the boy bounced straight back up fight continued  lol

20A9BF49-0B3A-414B-B391-FD2F18E48301.thumb.jpeg.5ce44d6423615b703423d4daaf9d7884.jpeg

Just for the record obviously 6-6 going to the last was me including the 10-8 u can't have 13 round so the winner of round 12 wins the fight. 

Well done usyk 

Onto Taylor v Catterall next week can't wait. I don't really rate Catterall tbh just awkward to hit but attack wise he's ordinary imo. Prime Taylor deals with him easily is that still in him or is he on the decline. All questions answered next week 

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Just for the record obviously 6-6 going to the last was me including the 10-8 u can't have 13 round so the winner of round 12 wins the fight. 

Well done usyk 

Onto Taylor v Catterall next week can't wait. I don't really rate Catterall tbh just awkward to hit but attack wise he's ordinary imo. Prime Taylor deals with him easily is that still in him or is he on the decline. All questions answered next week 

If Taylor is up for it he wins in my opinion but as you say has he still got it and he has admitted struggling to make that weight

The match room video on you tube about the fight is a good watch 😀