Boxing and MMA

3 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Khan v Brook confirmed.

Pity its 5 years too late.

It’s bollocks it never happened sooner, Khan has had the last of his whiskers punched off by Canelo and Bud while Brook had his face broken by GGG and Errol spence.

Battle of the Bruised. Meh.

On 06/12/2021 at 20:39, The Godfather said:

Surely to fuck a pro boxer could skoosh a fight against that muppet carrying a injury

Embarassing from him

Tommy isn't a worthy pro. Lives off the rep of the Fury name and fights any scaffolder thats up for it , that Frank Warren can find on the day.

The guy went on love island for a reason , he's not good enough to build a name in Boxing.

This would have been a closer fight than people think , that's why Tommy Fury pulled out 

Benn is a superstar in the making btw. Would love to see him fight the winner of Brook v Khan  then its onto a world title shot. 

Katie Taylor  v Serrano next and I think Serrano beats her. 

I've always got the impression because they don't want backlash pundits are scared to be critical of KT. I don't think she's looked good for a number of fights now. 

No saying it would be easy but if u can avoid getting drawn into a scrap then u can easily outbox her. Simply by keeping her on the end of a jab.