Goodwillie charged with sexual assault

5cotland

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't go near him now and rightly so.

I don't want a player pulling on the famous light blue with allegations like this hanging over his head.

'Goodwille charged with rape...' That's the bheggars in for him now then.

I think that too many people on here have far too much time on their hands. Talk about a fucking lynch mob! If he's found guilty thats another matter but we all know that some womem in the past have 'cried' rape when a guy has been innocent! How the fuck woulf YOU ALL feel if you were accised of something like this and you were innovent?

If he has admitted pumping her saying it was consentual, and she says it is rape then it is his word against hers and the police would have to charge him then carry out their investigation etc

If the boy is found guilty then he has totally fucked up a good career, but if not the lassie should be named and punished.

Obviously this rules out a move for him in this transfer window as this will no doubt take months to come to a verdict.

But if he is found not guilty then I see no problem with rangers bidding for him in the summer.

But it was almost identical to Mcgregor yet he was never charged.

I don't even understand why people are so quick to defend him, the fact of the matter is its because he was linked with us. He has no affiliations to Rangers whatsoever and if it was an Aberdeen player I don't think there would be any benefit of the doubt given.

I don't even understand why people are so quick to defend him, the fact of the matter is its because he was linked with us. He has no affiliations to Rangers whatsoever and if it was an Aberdeen player I don't think there would be any benefit of the doubt given.

Bullshit,that's not 'fact' that's your opinion,

If it was a Celtic player people on here would be falling over themselves with mock-outrage and schadenfruede.

Maybe a tiny minority,I think we've seen enough women cry wolf before that the benefit of the doubt has swung towards the male until proven otherwise.

In my opinion anyway and when it comes to high profile cases like footballers etc.

My natural instinct is to think the woman's making it up to line her pockets,regardless of who they play for.

had to google the word schadenfruede

:lol: i know what it means coz it was in the simpsons once!!

As for the alleged case no one on here can really know what went on, some desperate slag may have cried rape for attention or he could actualy be guilty, hardly rangers related either way as he plays for dundee utd!!!

If it was a Celtic player people on here would be falling over themselves with mock-outrage and schadenfruede.

Obviosuly,its the way it goes,they would do the same, he is getting a lot of stick on here and he's not a celtic player