***The Official Hearts vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

Lafferty as the lone striker is terrible. No 2 ways about it.

wacko.gifwacko.gif

Lafferty had led the line brilliantly, the only problem has been Kello in goals, who has been outstanding.

We do need to take advantage of our possession but that is the best we have started a match, especially against one of the bigger teams in the SPL.

Listen to that cunt creaming himself whenever hearts get near our box.

Aye, I noticed at the end there when Zaliukas had that half chance sclaffed header from a corner that he nearly ejaculated with excitement.

And also when a foul was given at the end of the half there according to Walker it was 'very disappointing' that the referee chose not to play on. Though at no point did he consider it very disappointing the half dozen or so clear fouls against us not being given, nor a couple of Lafferty's borderline offside calls....

i want to slap those muppets who are commentating. creaming themselves everytime hearts get anywhere near our goal. I know every commentator is going to support someone but can they not at least try to make it less obvious that they are tims? As for the game well at least we are playing well and creating chances. We will get a goal but i would be more worried if we were 0-0 at half time and had hardly created a chance. Kello has been in good form and hes the main reason we are not winning rather than us being poor.

Please bring on Jelavic, Lafferty can't lead the line himself. Not today anyway, very ineffective. Should be at least a goal up.

i think he will be on around the 60 min mark if we still havent scored,he looked good the other night (tu)

Have to say thought that was the best pressing and tempo ive seen in a while from Rangers. Seems like we set out to play like that early doors and grab a couple of goals. Seemed to have taken the foot off the gas last 10mins of that half. I fancy Jelavic to hit a winner if he comes on.