***The Official Hearts vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

Absolutely brilliant performance but Rangers need to take their chances.

Ness had a fantastic first half but faded towards the end, not that I'm complaining; Davis is returning to his usual self out wide and has arguably been the best player on the pitch; Lafferty has surprised me and is playing very well up front but just needs a bit of luck with the offside decisions and maybe some more help from Naismith; and Naismith himself has shown already how important a player he is for the team this season.

Jelavic on second half to partner Lafferty if there hasn't been a goal.

Come on Rangers.

How many times will Lafferty be offside before the end of today?

He's been frustrating but to be fair to him a good number of them have been 50/50s and given against him quite unfairly.

He does need to watch the line though. Hearts defence are doing well by inviting him to make the early run.

Id bring Weiss on to run at Wallace, hes on a booking. The obvious choice for me would be McCulloch off and Davis move into the middle because Edu and Ness have been great so far. But we all know Big Lee wont get subbed.

Absolutely brilliant performance but Rangers need to take their chances.

Ness had a fantastic first half but faded towards the end, not that I'm complaining; Davis is returning to his usual self out wide and has arguably been the best player on the pitch; Lafferty has surprised me and is playing very well up front but just needs a bit of luck with the offside decisions and maybe some more help from Naismith; and Naismith himself has shown already how important a player he is for the team this season.

Jelavic on second half to partner Lafferty if there hasn't been a goal.

Come on Rangers.

(tu)

How many times will Lafferty be offside before the end of today?

As often as the assistant referee decides, on a whim, since there's no way he could possibly have known on about four occasions he gave it against him.

Apparently the rule of thumb is now "if Lafferty breaks away in a surprising manner, he must have been offside".

I'm trying to keep my feet on the ground with Ness but it is extremely difficult not to get excited game after game with his performances. He looks like a fantastic player.

The midfield usually relies on McCulloch and Edu to do the dirty work with Davis pushing forward as the creative force but Ness has this to both sides of his game. He can tackle well, he's strong in the air and that left foot of his is absolutely wonderful!

His passing and distribution is outstanding and he's used his weaker foot a good few times too.

Yes, Laffertys had a few decisions against him, but hes had 3 good chances which he should have buried.

Admittedly Kyle could've placed his shots better but Kello is having a stormer. That shot from Ness after his lovely turn would've beaten any number of keepers.

Yes, Laffertys had a few decisions against him, but hes had 3 good chances which he should have buried.

Time to step up Lafferty

He has stepped up, Kyle has been unlucky not to score today, along with Ness and Naismith.

As often as the assistant referee decides, on a whim, since there's no way he could possibly have known on about four occasions he gave it against him.

Apparently the rule of thumb is not "if Lafferty breaks away in a surprising manner, he must have been offside".

he was marginally offside on all 3 occasions.

Just in from work. Sounds like all we're missing is a goal. Delighted that Ness has been impressive again. Seem like we're missing Miller's movement?

Can anyone send me a link to watch this?