***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

I'm normally positive but had a bad feeling about this today. We will be lucky if it stays 3. Completely outplayed, and outfought, in every area of the park. And if I receive one more text saying 'I just can't get enough', I'm going to smash my phone off the fucking telly.

That is embarrassing. Hate to say it but we are now in the position of looking for others to aid us in the league title chase, although there has not been much 'chase' and commitment from us today and thats what really hurts.

I dont think it will matter if others help us tbh, Celtic look like they'll beat us everytime (td)

We're fucking beat in this game, break their legs

Exactly right, if you can't outplay the bastards, at least show some committment to the cause, get stuck in and break a few of the cunts, lets see you actually care enough to fight for us, literally.

I don't watch Celtic outside of OF games, but Lennon has Smith beat in OF games. He knows what Walter is going to do, and takes full advantage of it. Walter just sits back and does the same old shit, and Lennon sees it coming.

Right. That's it.

No chance of a comeback now. I had belief. But that's it.

Celtic deserved the win today. The superior team.

If Rangers don't pick it up soon, we will walk away with nothing this season. The league is slowly going to creep away. Celtic are our opponents in both cups. We need something new.

We need McCoist and not Smith.

Spot on. They fully deserved their victory, though it kills me to say it. At least Coisty will inject some pride and passion back into this squad. Walter up in the stands like he's relaxing on the beach at Magaluf - says it all, really.

Poor tactics,wrong system and wrong personel.

Weiss should have started,should have went 4-4-2,Jelavic is never a lone striker so why do it,Edu should not have lasted 15 minutes never mind the full game,Diouf should have been subbed at half time.....poor poor decisions which could cost us the league