Kris Boyd: joining Boro was a mistake

people make mistakes , we could do with somone like him just now . i would have him back

He would never be playing in the European games and arguably domestically aswell considering we've played 1 up front in the majority of our games

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He would never be playing in the European games and arguably domestically aswell considering we've played 1 up front in the majority of our games

i know but we could still do with a proper finisher that we know can do it in the spl when needed , our strikers at the moment are jelavic diouf healy and lafferty .

3 out of them together havent scored in the last 3 years what boyd regularly scored in a season for us

"There is a mental and physical tiredness about them and it shows. They need a rest and they need the support of the fans.

Interesting.

Forest have a squad of over 30 including youngsters, we have about 10 less including youngsters, and it would be believed that being tired couldnt be a possibility for us.

Kris Boyd should be mentioned in the thread title, as it isn't, it makes an awful thread title especially as the word mistake was not one he used.

As for the topic, least he can admit it was the wrong decision.

I wouldn't get a game at The Rangers!

Fcuk Kris Boyd, he has made his bed. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back at The Rangers in the summer - hope I am wrong though.

WHIT??????

do you not know we signed Jelavic in the Summer???? Boyd is shite in front of goal unless you have a player setting up sitters for him.

Well apart from big Jelavic.

Its so obvious he isn't better than Jelavic I didn't think to put it in. :lol:

If he comes back then all it will take is for him to score a couple of goals and he will be the hero again.