The People At Ibrox

G.Linton

Was talking to my mate who I'm going to the game with tomorrow ( Both ST Holders)

We are talking about who we sit next to,on my right a old,nice,talkative but mostly watches the match kind of guy. smile.gif

But on the LEFT!!! mad.gif The whole way through the match is two women who FACE EACH OTHER not even watching the match and sit and talk about there whole week and all girl 'problems' and all sorts, only time they do anything else is when someone scores they stand up clap and go back to doing what they were doing mad.gifmad.gif

Had to get that out there....so who do you's all sit next to? biggrin.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a smelly bastard to the left of me and a cuddly Irishman behind me.

The smelly bastards have something against John Fleck (continually calling him "wee fatty" and even booing him once), but the cuddly Irishman gives out cuddles after every goal. Heartwarming.

I sit beside 2 old guys in the main stand both really frendly, The one to the left knows his stuff about Rangers and knows alot of people who sit near me. Always stands out to me with his opinions on the game and players and the running of the club etc. Always have an intresting gab wae him or a wee moment where we'll say what we think needs changed etc. Enjoyed his company this season a must admit. The other old yin tae ma right is heavy sound aswel but he likes tae have a wee blether wae the old boy he goes tae the games wae...

Next season i'll be moving stand though as theres too many old yin in the main stand for my liking - nothing against them at all its just i think if your young and like to do the bouncy and sing etc Main stand front aint exactly the place to be :lol:

I've got a smelly bastard to the left of me and a cuddly Irishman behind me.

The smelly bastards have something against John Fleck (continually calling him "wee fatty" and even booing him once), but the cuddly Irishman gives out cuddles after every goal. Heartwarming.

I loved it as a kid on the terraces, when we scored the guys next to me would pick me up and shake me about. Usually ended up 10 feet from ma da... brilliant. :D

And before anybody starts, naw there was no inappropriate touching, this was Ibrox. (tu)

I've got a wee burd who wants my boaby beside me.

I normally sit beside my cousin though because there's too many part timers these days, so it's pick a seat in his row.

I used to have two crackers next to me but they've gave up their ST's this season sadly.

Sometimes Bomber Brown :clap:

Sometimes Richard Gough :sleep1:

But my favourite is wee Johnny Hubbard :praise:

He tells me every time about his 54 from 57 penalty record and how he is still the last Ger to score a league hat-trick v Celtic on New Years day mid 50's but i cannae stop listening to the wee man. :praise:

Misses his pal Billy Simpson a lot nowadays as Billy cant manage to the games anymore. :(

you think that is bad a few years ago a had a seasont ticket in BF1 and there was this old guy who used to come in with his shopping like 6 asda bags full put it under my feet get the wireless out and listen to the game :lol: didnt even watch the game :lol: and should a mention this auld guy smelt of shite :lol:

My son to my left , an older gent and his son of about twenty behind us , the old boy is spot on but his son is always on his mobile , two bams in front who turn up late ,watch the game for ten minutes , go n get food sit down ,go to bookies come back sit down ,go to the toilet a few times and leave early , they do my nut in big time , and the stairs to my right ,

Sometimes Bomber Brown :clap:

Sometimes Richard Gough :sleep1:

But my favourite is wee Johnny Hubbard :praise:

He tells me every time about his 54 from 57 penalty record and how he is still the last Ger to score a league hat-trick v Celtic on New Years day mid 50's but i cannae stop listening to the wee man. :praise:

Misses his pal Billy Simpson a lot nowadays as Billy cant manage to the games anymore. :(

Are you below the directors box or something? That'd be class sitting beside them!

I've got a wee burd who wants my boaby beside me.

I normally sit beside my cousin though because there's too many part timers these days, so it's pick a seat in his row.

I used to have two crackers next to me but they've gave up their ST's this season sadly.

Why dont u man up and slip her the boaby then (tu):pipe:

Guest SandyWATP

2 mates to my right, 3 mates right behind me.

4 wee bams to my left, who tried to fight me during a game once :lol:

Was talking to my mate who I'm going to the game with tomorrow ( Both ST Holders)

We are talking about who we sit next to,on my right a old,nice,talkative but mostly watches the match kind of guy. smile.gif

But on the LEFT!!! mad.gif The whole way through the match is two women who FACE EACH OTHER not even watching the match and sit and talk about there whole week and all girl 'problems' and all sorts, only time they do anything else is when someone scores they stand up clap and go back to doing what they were doing mad.gifmad.gif

Had to get that out there....so who do you's all sit next to? biggrin.gif

Point them out to your nearest friendly steward and report them for sing the billy boys.

And then get them replaced with two people who sing the billy boys.

Whenever im in Glasgow and using my bros spare ST, theres a Northern Irish guy on the left and a lassie on the right. The NI bloke is always chatty about how shite lafferty is and the wee lassie never says anything. Theres an annoying bastard behind who thinks hes our gaffer.

To my left a guy who seems stoned every week or pished?? quite a normal guy to my right who i speak to and the other two who are behind me are awryt to.

There is this one guy though who has a dodge squeaky voice, who is always going on about refs "another cunt that's no got a clue" is his words nearly all the time.

and a few guys, a few rows behind me who are always taking the pish out the away subs/manager.

when the subs finish there warm up and going back to the bench, this guy will always shout, "last wan in's a Fanny haha"

BTW, i sit at the west enclosure incase anyone knows who am on about.

10310.gif