Banner at Old Firm game

Don81

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it would be out of place to have a simple "RANGERS FANS AGAINST TERRORISM" banner at the OF this weekend. Something should probably be expressed about this.

Indeed Neil Lennon is an instigator, but this has gone entirely over the top and given some very disturbed people a forum to vent their violence. I really don't link my club being used as their enabler, and I assume most other Rangers supporters share my view.

I like this.

These marketing guys are quick out the traps....

Just been in Toys r us and they have the 500 piece Neil Lennon jigsaw puzzle for sale :uk:

:lol:

Just wait til they get the real one. :sherlock:

I think GOAT's sig should be the banner.

I'm against these antics puting mail workers at risk

Someone should deliver the bomb to him personally to ensure the bastard is, indeed, blown the fuck up :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer:

These packages were in no-way going to reach lennon ffs. the package that was sent to the msp had nails sticking out the package according to the news doh anyone that wants to cause harm just doest slip up like that, lets take a chill pill over it

I know I might get some abuse for this suggestion but I'll carry on regardless. I feel with things taking such a sinister turn with these bomb threats ( not accusing a Rangers fan of being behind it but it's obviously a possibility ) and with the usual bad press being directed at Rangers over the matter it might be an idea for one of the fan groups to create a banner condemning the actions of this mindless terrorist and show that the Rangers support en masse disagree with what is happening! The media are having a field day at the moment trying to link this to Rangers and Protestants in general , we need to show we are 100% against these acts.

While they sing praisng the ira and killing British soldiers oh the irony.

When do they make their banner apologising for that.

It's not a banner saying sorry, I think we should have one distancing ourselves from this prik who's sending the bombs .. Someone came up with ' Rangers fans against terrorism ' which is ideal as it would draw attention to their IRA pish as well as show this loony doesn't act on our behalf as the media are leading everyone to believe..

We've got a League Title tae be won on Sunday, and the Management, Players, and Fans should be concentrating on this, and only this.

Why would Rangers FC and it's supporters display such a banner about something that, up till now, has absolutely fuck all to do with them?

This is nothing to do with the club though.

We are best to stay away from the subject as a whole.

couldnt agree more,this latest nonsence could just be another sinister development(from within) in septics war with everything Blue,i know this sounds far fetched,but we only have to look at all that rubbish at the beginning of the season to know how good they are at playing the victim,i think we should not get involved in any way and look foward to sunday.WATP