Big Eck in for Sasa

Senna

Papac is definately off.

His wife handed in her notice to her work, they have notified the nursery that watches their kids they will not need the space for next year etc etc.

The wife told her collegues they are making the preparations to leave

Clearly bullshit - McLeish and Papac, the writer put McLeish and Rangers player together and wrote this.

Think Papac will be off at the end of the season, shame but no major loss at the same time. :papac:

Birmingham City manager Alex McLeish is weighing up a move for Rangers defender Sasa Papac.

The 31-year-old left back is out of contract in the summer and McLeish is keen to bolster his defensive options but faces competition from Dinamo Zagreb. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1382879/Birmingham-boss-McLeish-hoping-reunited-Papac.html?ITO=1490

BTW Correct me if im wrong but the title of the story doesnt make sense at Papac hasnt played under McLeish

I spoke to him a good 2-3 weeks ago and said to him get a contract signed and he said if there was one there he would sign it!

Papac is the best LB we have had argue-ably since Numan! Fullbacks are one of the hardest positions to fund good players for but people think were going to pull a "natural fullback" out of nowhere.

Who would we sign? Lee Wallace? Paul Dixon? Nothanks!

I spoke to him a good 2-3 weeks ago and said to him get a contract signed and he said if there was one there he would sign it!

Papac is the best LB we have had argue-ably since Numan! Fullbacks are one of the hardest positions to fund good players for but people think were going to pull a "natural fullback" out of nowhere.

Who would we sign? Lee Wallace? Paul Dixon? Nothanks!

Similar to what someone alleged Nacho Novo told them last season. Met him and were begging him to sign the contract, and he told them there was no contract to sign

Wouldn't surprise me at all