Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

According to channel 1 BBC teletext on the Rangers page whilst quoting McCoist, asked if it matched blackburns offer of £2.8million McCoist replied - 'As far as I'm aware, yes. We believe that we have put a bid in that is more than acceptable'

Here's hoping, from reading the rest of the article it appears that while Goodwillie was heading to Blackburn Rangers fired in another bid! Have to stress I haven't heard anything official but might explain any delay at Blackburn?

According to channel 1 BBC teletext on the Rangers page whilst quoting McCoist, asked if it matched blackburns offer of £2.8million McCoist replied - 'As far as I'm aware, yes. We believe that we have put a bid in that is more than acceptable'

Here's hoping, from reading the rest of the article it appears that while Goodwillie was heading to Blackburn Rangers fired in another bid! Have to stress I haven't heard anything official but might explain any delay at Blackburn?

If Rangers have made an acceptable bid and it is accepted by cretin face, then Goodwillie has every right to uphold his medical and speak to us.

However, by the way of our bidding, £1.4m was probably considered acceptable against the asking price (td)

why have they not just said what is it your looking for? rather than taking stabs in the dark.

I think they enjoy torturing forum posters, although those reports are UNCONFIRMED and based purely on some guy's uncle's taxi driver's passenger's lolly pop woman's twitter account. :happy:

The second Goodwillie's charges were dropped Utd were always going to be about to do this. We could've offered £2million 30 seconds after his charges were dropped and Blackburn would've trumped our offer immediately. We were right not to bid before the charges were dropped. After the charges were dropped, it really didn't matter when we bid; Blackburn were interested and were always going to take the bidding up to what it is at just now. And Dundee Utd were always going to rip us off.

exactly.

if we had bid 2 million utd would have kb'd it and waited