Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Whether hes worth it or not. Bid £3million. £1.5million this season, and £1.5million next season.

At least we know with Goodwillie, hes not one who we will need to replace in a year or two.

We paid £1.5million for Beattie ffs. Id rather we paid £3million over 2 seasons for Goodwillie than pay £1.5million every year for overrated duds like Beattie.

Lads, latest? Gave this thread a miss for about 4 hours and all hell has broke loose. :lol:

I seriously dont know anymore, I'm convinced we have a higher bid than Blackburn still in but others say its been rejected but a lot of the articles and tweets they showed were old ones so I dont know :lol:

if twitter is pish then STV, BBC, Sky Sports and almost every media/tv station must be pish too then. If you say stuff like Fourth_Official or John Harris are pish then fine but most of this stuff comes from STV

It's true that Twitter is just a medium, but it's a medium that makes it very easy for pish to spread like wildfire.

This is getting beyond a joke now. We should just offer £2.2 million up front and £600,000 in add on's. I imagine they'd rather have more cash up front than in add on's.

no we shouldn't cause it would be rejected and a similar offer has been (tu)

if twitter is pish then STV, BBC, Sky Sports and almost every media/tv station must be pish too then. If you say stuff like Fourth_Official or John Harris are pish then fine but most of this stuff comes from STV

Im saying there are some happy to create accounts and try, succesfully may i add to cause a bit of hysteria on here, obviously some are correct but so are some things in the papers... i aint twitter savvy perhaps but i tend to keep it so, you do realise half the people just want loads of followers yeh like its some extention of there journalistic abilities and even at that there info is likely second rate also

We continue to be rejected. Goodwillie medical at Blackburn will continue tomorrow.

I seriously dont know anymore, I'm convinced we have a higher bid than Blackburn still in but others say its been rejected but a lot of the articles and tweets they showed were old ones so I dont know :lol:

(tu)

czqvs.png

fuck off :wanker: Ban this tit he's obviously a tim and that was posted in the tims forum a few hours ago.

which btw, their rangers thread gets more replies than the rest of the forum. Hate us more than they love them :wanker: