Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

i blame rangers we knew the amount for over a year did nothing about it we need another striker in its been proved in our last 2 games that's the case hopefully we have other targets in mind what i dont what to happen is come near the end of the window we have no 1 in we end up panic buying bring in another fat over the hill former england star ie beattie

Yeah, that's true so why were you blaming Goodwillie?

It's not his fault, he can't wait forever for Rangers to put in a bid.

Hate to break the news but yet again we lose out on a player as dundee utd agree a fee of 2.8 million with blackburn rovers 2million cash upfront n 800k in add-ons.t. Thankyou very much mr whyte for bein a prick n nit gettin your finger out sooner tae get the boy your unwillingness to spend serious money in thr transfer market means we will continue to miss out on main targets

You've not broke any news.

Also, last time you posted was 2 days ago. Slating the team...

he signed that fn extension to his deal that cuz dundee to come out with the fn 2m tag

Yeah, the club stuck by him when he was being accused of all sorts.

Whyte does not have the money he has claimed.

Simples

How could we be bidding 2.5 for juhasz then? I cannot understand why we were so happy to shell out 1.5 for wallace in the last year of his contract yet we can't bid 2 million for goodwillie!

It will be pathetic if we miss out on him without even getting close to having a bid accepted.

I could understand if we had a bid accepted but he chose to go somewhere else but to not even have a bid accepted when he is our top striking option is poor.

I dread to think who we will look at now. Billy Mehmet?

Blackburn are deliberately pricing us out of a move by offering far more than the £2million Dundee Utd have publicly stated they want. I maintain that Goodwillie wants to come to Rangers.

he could turn the offer down rty enough

Blackburn are deliberately pricing us out of a move by offering far more than the £2million Dundee Utd have publicly stated they want. I maintain that Goodwillie wants to come to Rangers.

Rangers priced themselves out of a deal by not offering 2 million for him. They thought they could call uniteds bluff yet have ended up looking pathetic again.

I for one hope (if he does sign for Blackburn) that he goes on to score a hatful of goals down there and gets an even bigger move, which I am fully confident he can/will do and really show the men running the transfer side of our club that the penny pinching is more costly in the long run than investing in quality.

Ye a critisised them n quiet rightly so. They have been terrible n they should stop pissin about wae rediculous offers nad start payin the goin rate for the targets we are after we wouldnt be losing them

Ye a critisised them n quiet rightly so. They have been terrible n they should stop pissin about wae rediculous offers nad start payin the goin rate for the targets we are after we wouldnt be losing them

We were never paying 3 million for this boy so we were never gonna match any team bidding that.

Its not our fault the EPL have a bottomless pit of money.

We wouldnt have had to if we had offered the £2m which would have been accepted.