Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

@jouracule

Mohamed Moallim

Wesley Verhoek expects clarity on his future soon. On Rangers: "Every footballer has his ambition & every1 knows what a big club Rangers is"

Is 8-9 days not soon enough ffs, yet more guess work I think

Seen this on his twitter

@_StepUpAndPlay_ ... @jouracule have rangers had a bid accpeted

@jouraculeMohamed Moallim... @_StepUpAndPlay_ Not that I'm aware off, but I'd expect it to be rejected, falls just short of Den Haag's valuation.

Seen this on his twitter

@_StepUpAndPlay_ ... @jouracule have rangers had a bid accpeted

@jouraculeMohamed Moallim... @_StepUpAndPlay_ Not that I'm aware off, but I'd expect it to be rejected, falls just short of Den Haag's valuation.

any 1 willing to bet the offer was 400k

2m for him and if he runs a mock (like most ppl think he will) then he wil be worth 4 times that in year or two.

One thing for sure we will win fuck all with that team we have jus now.

same team for the last 3 years and we have won 3 in a row but naw we wont win anything think it through man

same team for the last 3 years and we have won 3 in a row but naw we wont win anything think it through man

3 years of standstill think it thru man.

We have a 41 year ole cb, the team is cryin out for a refresh.

On previous 2 games we certainly won't win a thing.

Investment needed think we all know that (tu)

Meanwhile, Gers are set to lose out on Wesley Verhoek after Dutch club Den Haag slapped a £2.6million price tag on his head.

Boss McCoist launched a £1m bid for the highly-rated winger as SunSport revealed.

But that offer falls way short of Den Haag's valuation with any deal now hanging in the balance.

SunSport understands Verhoek - currently in Cyprus ahead of Den Haag's Europa League qualifier against Omonia tonight - is aware of Rangers' interest.

The 24-year-old has a year left on his contract and has told friends he'd jump at the chance of a move to Ibrox.

But the SPL champs will need to significantly improve their offer as Alex McLeish's Aston Villa are also trailing Verhoek.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/3718861/McCoist-bags-Kyle-Bartley.html#ixzz1TLonguMq

But there's also;

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=195180&view=findpost&p=1059246711

:mutley: You think we should? :blush:

I remember when some one did this to Aberdeen over Eion Jess.

If you're going to do it, use some other club crest etc for a header and fax the enquiry.