Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

it's not about that. We offered twice as much as they originally asked for and they've just decided that they don't want to sell him

Twice as much? Over a week ago they said they wanted over 4.5M euros for him, they might have changed the valuation they agreed with Juhasz last summer but since we have been interested the value has always been around 4.5M euros, and we've offered around 3.5M euros.

So no, we haven't offered what they originally asked for. Let alone twice as much.

Twice as much? Over a week ago they said they wanted over 4.5M euros for him, they might have changed the valuation they agreed with Juhasz last summer but since we have been interested the value has always been around 4.5M euros, and we've offered around 3.5M euros.

So no, we haven't offered what they originally asked for. Let alone twice as much.

yes we have :rolleyes:

:)

“When Roland extended his contract a year ago, Anderlecht agreed verbally they would sell him if a certain offer came in. Unfortunately this was not given in writing, but we trusted them.

“Rangers have offered this amount now

Juhasz: burst transfer to the Rangers

The transfer of Anderlecht defender Roland Juhasz to the Scottish club Glasgow Rangers has burst. The Vladan Filipovic told the manager of Juhasz, Hungary to the press. Juhasz thus remains at the RSCA.

"Unfortunately we will not come to an agreement," said Filipovic. "Anderlecht has decided that they want to sell Juhasz not longer."

An agreement was in the air, because the Rangers had made ​​a third offer, which was the sum demanded by Anderlecht closer. According to Filipovic Anderlecht has not kept to his word. "We are very disappointed by the association, including Herman Van Holsbeeck knows. I, that can happen in football a lot, but I still had not expected."

"Juhasz was ready for the next step in his career. Scotland there would have been a good thing, but this change is very fatal to his career," agreed the manager of the national player.

http://www.anderlecht-online.be/article.php?id=17049〈=dui

:)

Would help if you read what I wrote. I said we hadn't met the valuation Aderlecht placed on him over a week ago. We haven't, simple as that.

I know we have met the valuation that Anderlecht and Juhasz agreed last summer but those two valuations are entirely different and Anderlecht are under no obligation to sell for the price they valued him at last summer, regardless of what was said between them and the player.

They haven't went back on their word with us, they have went back on their word with the player though.

time for a transfer request me finks...we have bartley in defence for maribor, we hopefully add mckay as the wildcard. Would still like us to sign the big man before they play bursa or he will poss be cup tied if anderlecht make it thru.

this 1 doesnt seem to be our fault. however there must be some reason why the majority of our transfer business this summer ends up tits up.

ally must be on his 6th choice list now. gettin very pissed off here.

i dnt know who is at fault here, atleast when we had bain we knew who was to blame if a deal went wrong.

its a bad day when yer missin the sunbed kid