Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

i'm sorry but i'm pissing myself laughing, another player on his way only for another bid to be rejected and you guys fall for it, whyte is a chancer and sooner you guys realise that the better.

:disappointment:

A think its funny that you find it funny!

i'm sorry but i'm pissing myself laughing, another player on his way only for another bid to be rejected and you guys fall for it, whyte is a chancer and sooner you guys realise that the better.

:disappointment:

I said from the very start there is something I dont trust about him. Why would the board want to block him coming in? Why would Bain, Johnston e.t.c. be so against it? I always thought Murray wouldn't just sell us to anyone, I genuinely believe he had our interests at heart, but, and I hope I'm wrong, I think he just got to the stage he wanted out and that's why he sold to Whyte.

The more this farce goes on, the more I feel my gut feeling is right.

I said from the very start there is something I dont trust about him. Why would the board want to block him coming in? Why would Bain, Johnston e.t.c. be so against it? I always thought Murray wouldn't just sell us to anyone, I genuinely believe he had our interests at heart, but, and I hope I'm wrong, I think he just got to the stage he wanted out and that's why he sold to Whyte.

The more this farce goes on, the more I feel my gut feeling is right.

how much profit has whyte made since taking us over ? how many players have been sold since whyte took over? how much work has been done to ibrox since whyte took over ?

What a chancer, securing our best players to long term deals, signing players, attempting to sign other players for as cheaply as possible. How we miss Lloyds and the possibility of our club going to the wall eh? Give it a few weeks lads, there are plenty of other players in world football. Crucify Whyte when he stops funding any transfers, not when we literally have millions of pounds worth of bids out there

how much profit has whyte made since taking us over ? how many players have been sold since whyte took over? how much work has been done to ibrox since whyte took over ?

And..?

Who's to say this money hasn't come from Rangers annual turnover? As I said, there is something about him I don't trust and I hope I'm wrong. I'm not getting into the debate, not at this moment I'll save it for September 1st.

Courtesy of stv

Anderlecht had intended to offload the Hungarian international on Monday, ahead of the UEFA signing deadline, but it now appears that talks will continue.

The defender is currently with his national side ahead of Wednesday’s friendly with Iceland, and is awaiting the outcome of discussions.

Rangers had hoped to register Juhasz for their Europa League play-off tie with Maribor, but with the signing deadline falling at 11pm on Monday night, that appears unlikely.

If they fall short, the club have until Wednesday, August 17 to register one additional player, giving Juhasz the opportunity to still feature in the two-legged tie should he complete a deal.

Juhasz has been at the Constant Vanden Stock stadium since 2005, and has won three Pro-League titles during his time in the Belgian capital. He was voted the Hungarian footballer of the year in 2009 and also won the title of best defender in the Belgian top flight.

The towering 28-year-old centre-back has 63 caps for his country, and has played a key part in the national side challenging for Group E in European Championship qualification.

And..?

Who's to say this money hasn't come from Rangers annual turnover? As I said, there is something about him I don't trust and I hope I'm wrong. I'm not getting into the debate, not at this moment I'll save it for September 1st.

And ? all you can say is And lol

you have nothing at all to prove wat you are saying . the guy said 25 million over 5 years we new this . i know as much as you do that kind of money isnt going to get us every player we want are we need .

but cut the guy some slack he didnt come out mouthing off saying were gona spend hundreds of millions . he was honest and realistic in wat he could afford .

ppl think this is embarrassing ? if whyte didnt SAVE us you would really know wat embarrassing means and you wouldn't need to wait till september 1st to find it out

Not surprised by this in the slightest, our transfer dealings in this window have been poor. I liked the days when the club kept there mouth shut and the players came in with no fuss. Wouldn't be surprised if we went for a much cheaper option and released a statement saying they tried!

Not in the least bit surprised.

Surprised that Anderlecht had a bid they deemed acceptable, hence "intended to offload him", and then they tried to squeeze a some more money out of us because they realised we're desperate to get him in before the deadline.

Another team fucking us about that we are taking the blame for.

How many teams is that now that have upped the asking price after we bid for the player? 2? 3?

Rangers are so slow to do Anything. They must be sending smoke signals to anderlecht! It's just depressing. I wouldn't be paying that sort of money for him anyway. Could be better spent on some quality attacking options.

What a chancer, securing our best players to long term deals, signing players, attempting to sign other players for as cheaply as possible. How we miss Lloyds and the possibility of our club going to the wall eh? Give it a few weeks lads, there are plenty of other players in world football. Crucify Whyte when he stops funding any transfers, not when we literally have millions of pounds worth of bids out there

He secured the biggest fucking chancer of the lot Whittaker.

Surprised that Anderlecht had a bid they deemed acceptable, hence "intended to offload him", and then they tried to squeeze a some more money out of us because they realised we're desperate to get him in before the deadline.

Another team fucking us about that we are taking the blame for.

How many teams is that now that have upped the asking price after we bid for the player? 2? 3?

mate ppl on here dont want to look at it that way they want to jump on the fuck whyte rangers are embarrassing wagon . dickheads

My take on this, oh fuck we(whoever deals with transfers)might get this guy STALL,STALL

until someone tries to sign him or both euro deadlines have passed and then we either sign right after or another club gets him, familiar pattern heard this somewhere before?

For those moaning about Whyte not being the real deal, they knew all along etc, do you not realise how little money is in the Scottish game? In signing Lee Wallace, Rangers have outspent the combined fees paid by the other 11 SPL teams. Only Celtic have spent a tranfer fee, 900k on Wanyama. So, to moan about not shelling out tons of cash, have a look around and realise how lucky we are that we can afford to actually purchase players. It's a remarkable statistic that every transfer in the SPL outside of Wanyama, and our dealings, were either free transfers or loans. It should really make some people on here realise that, if anything, we are right lucky bastards. We haven't met valuations, which is unfortunate, but at least we have the ability to pay a transfer fee. Nobody else does.